The Perfect Remedy

"Ughhh." Fizzarolli groans.
What was wrong? Everything. His entire day was terrible and not a single thing went right. He woke up at 2 a.m before struggling to fall back to sleep. Then he slept past his alarm and was late an entire hour to work.

Fizzarolli felt so bad that he was late even though Asmodeus said it was okay and the customers didn't seem to care that there was an hour long hold up before the show started, but still.

And then thanks to lack of sleep, Fizzarolli messed up his lines and forgot one of the performer's names. When the show was over, he went to go get a drink and ended up tripping. Which spilled the cup of water and he dropped the cup and because it was glass it broke. After cleaning up the broken glass and spilt water he tried again to get a drink only for there to be no more cups. He forgot his lunch in the morning so he didn't have anything to eat and it took forever to get his cup of water. Also he found out his phone was dead. So, yes, everything was going wrong and was torturous.

And currently Fizzarolli is grumbling to himself sitting down with his head in his arms on a table. Yes, on the table which obviously catches Asmodeus's attention. Asmodeus quietly chuckles at the 'unique' scene as he walks over to the frowny jester.

"You okay, Fizz doll?" Asmodeus kindly asks as he gets on his knees, tilting his head to look at his sweet fizzy.
"Grhm." Fizzarolli incoherently response
Asmodeus chuckles as he pets Fizzarolli and rubs his back.
"Do you want to talk about it? Or watch a movie with snacks?"
Fizzarolli lifts his head up to respond.
"Cuddle and movie." He states pouting.
"Okay, I'll teleport us home."

At home they switch into more comfortable clothes (their pj's) and Fizzarolli sits wait on the couch as Asmodeus sets up the movie. As soon as Asmodeus sits  on the couch though Fizzarolli pushes him backwards onto the couch. Using his limbs to stretch up to Asmodeus chest. He plops down on his chest and curling into himself and Asmodeus's fluffy chest.

"Pft." Asmodeus lets out as he trys to hold his laughter back.
With a smile stretch across his face he places a blanket over them. Watching the movie he put on as Fizzarolli happily snuggles up to his fluffy chest (#Fluffy boobs).