Chapter 2 | Fizzarolli's Sick

I was able to grab something from the kitchen. Though I'm still staving, but, the shows close to starting. I feel my sickness has gotten worse, which to be fair with how I felt earlier. I didn't think feeling even worse was possible. My vision is blurry; I can't force on things, my heads spinning, and my body feels painfully numb. It's difficult for me to even walk and when I preform I usually spin and stuff so unless I want to make it obvious that somethings wrong I'm gonna have to try to do my usual hosting attitude and movements. And I say "try" heavily. Right now, I am hating myself and my hosting routine. I get called out to by one of the waiters signaling me to go on stage. Ugh, great, well. Let's do this fucking shit. I feel worse by the second, but I walk up to and through the curtains. I then spin onto the stage and then start giving my hosting "speech" trying to do my normal movements. Then, I call the person on stage to start as I do another crazy movement to get back to the curtains. Then, I quickly walk through it, not confident that I have enough willpower to jump up onto the balcony where Asmodeus is. Which no doubt will seem suspicious it him, but right now, that is the least of my problems. God, my future self hates present mes' decisions. Later that will no doubt bite me in the ass but right now, I feel as though I'm going to puke or pass out. Or maybe both.

--------------------------
I don't know why, but I feel like Fizzarolli would have a praise kink. Sorry, I know that's out of the blue.