Chapter 3 | Fizzarolli's Sick

Far to distracted trying to stay up-right and trying to walk, not necessarily in a straight line, Fizzarolli was unaware of the demon close by until "thump", Shocked by hitting into something Fizzarolli cussed out loud although it was directed at himself. At first, he thought it was a wall but then remembered that he had his back almost right next to the curtains still. - Wait a minute there shouldn't be a wall here.- While hopelessly staring at the lower part of the object, after about 30 seconds, he realized that it was shoes. - Wait, shoes?! I'm like 6 feet tall, sure I'm hunched over with my head facing the ground, but I shouldn't just see shoe's!- "Fizzarolli."
! - Wait, oh no, no no no!- Fizzarolli immediately realized why he only was seeing shoes. How stupid he was to not realize it earlier. Stunned, he slowly lifted his head; he was caught. Asmodeus staring down at him, at him, hunched over, arms around his stomach, barely standing, and if his face wasn't fully white, no doubt he'd probably be really pale. "Fizzy, are you okay?" "Fni" -Fuck that's awesome, just wonderful.- He planned on say "Fine" not "Fni" and by the look on Asmodeus's face, which was confused and worried even if Fizzarolli said something correctly, it definitely wouldn't eases Asmodeus's concern. "Fizz, I'm gonna go ahead and guess you were trying to say "Fine, " which obviously would be a blatant lie. I was suspicious of how you were acting on stage, and how you went through the curtains, something that you've never done before, aswell as the state your in right now, AND THEN your desperate attempt at saying a simple four-letter word CLEARLY something is wrong. And it's even worse than I first thought." Fizzarolli swallowed hard. He knew. He. Was. Screwed.