Gone to far

He chuckled.
"Ohhh, Fizzarolli, it's been a long while. HASN'T IT!" Fizzarolli just stood there staring, horrified.  He was alone with Mammon in a secluded part of Hell. He was trembling as Mammon kept walking closer and closer. "Awh, aren't you going to say something?" He asked Fizzarolli, opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Mammon chuckled again.

Mammon was now standing only a foot away from Fizzarolli. Fizzarolli tried to step back, but Mammon grabbed his wrist, pulling Fizzarolli towards himself, grabbing Fizzarolli's chin as he smiled horribly.

"You know, Fizzarolli, I've always wondered what would happen if I just did this small little thing." He spoke as he forcefully grabbed Fizzarolli's upper arm and tore out and downwards, hard.

Fizzarolli cried out in pain as the arm atachment was improperly and forcefully torn off his shoulder. Blood flowed down from the wound as tears poured from Fizzarolli's eyes. The pain was unbearable. Mammon was still wearing a smug grin; he was enjoying seeing Fizzarolli in pain. 'Some things never change.' That had always been the case in the past, and Fizzarolli never thought for a moment that had changed.

"Hmm, how about we even you out?" Mammon stated
He reached for Fizzarolli's other arm. Fizzarolli squeezed his eyes shut, fearfully preparing for what was to come. *BAM* *THUD* Fizzarolli was slightly trembling as he opened his right eye. Both of his eyes flew open, shocked at the sight. A small, greatful smile spread across his face. Mammon had been thrown into a large rock a little ways away. Blood was trickling out of Mammons mouth as he spit out more onto the floor from the impact. Standing in front of Fizzarolli was a seething Asmodeus.

Asmodeus turned to Fizzarolli.
He spoke calmly as he said, "Leave quickly. This fight is going to be violent and messy, and I don't want you to get even more hurt."
Fizzarolli nodded before running the other way. He glanced over his shoulder, seeing the horrific, bloody mess as the two were fighting. Fizzarolli quickly looked away as he continued to run. His arm left behind where the fight between two of the sins, Asmodeus the Sin of Lust and Mammon the Sin of Greed, was taking place.

In the end, Asmodeus had a fractured wrist, lots of brusis, a few small open wounds, and a large flesh wound on his leg. Mammon, on the other hand, was in the hospital with a broken leg, his right arm broken, four fractured ribs, two broken fingers, his whole body covered in small open wounds and brusies, a black eye, and a missing tooth.

The news obviously were quick to report on the whole situation, and when they asked Asmodeus, 'Why?' his only response was, "Mammon had gone too far, and he needed to learn a lesson that he should have learned much sooner."
Despite the news persistence, Asmodeus didn't say anything else.

——————————————————————————
Hello, and I am sorry for not updating (the auto correction is being a prick and keeps fucking with me as I type because it wants there to be a "you" before recently) recently. I know I said at the beginning that there wouldn't be a schedule, but I did procrastinate a lot recently. But, I have decided not to do chapters and instead put out each story in only one part. Also, I got inspiration for this chapter from the image down below. (Also at the top).

(Edited: the picture deleted itself.)