Chapter 4 | Fizzarolli's Sick

"Fuck, damn it." Well, that's was what was supposed to be said, but instead, Fizzarolli said in his sad state, "Fuqu, dim it." Which caused Fizzarolli to become more pissed over his grammar or lack-there-of. Remember how Fizzarolli felt like puking or passing out earlier? Well, HE forgot about his earlier urge to puke or pass out until his body had finally decided which to do. And so, without his consent, his body acted out the urge it chose. The next thing that happened made Fizzarolli's face look almost as red as it did when he was a kid. He had puked what felt like his guts out. Because Fizzarolli didn't really eat much of anything, it looked more like strange water than puke. Fizzarolli looked up from the ground; he had just thrown his head to face as he immediately puked seconds later. Asmodeus's face was a mix of shock, confusion, and concern. This surprised Fizzarolli, not only what emotions were expressed on Asmodeus's face but what wasn't. Disgust. Someone just puked in front of him, and yet there was not even the slightest hint of disgust on his face. "Oh Fizz~" Asmodeus said sweetly as he carefully picked up Fizzarolli in his hands. Fizzarolli was feeling weaker and weaker by each passing second. "*Cough. Cough.* sorr-y for pu-acking."Oh, Fizz, I couldn't care less about the floor. When did you start feeling sick? If it was before you got to work, you could have called in sick, you know." Fizzarolli started blacking out, his consensus cutting off Asmodeus's concerned questions before Fizzarolli swayed back and forth more than earlier, even though he was sitting in Asmodeus's hands, right before he fell forward as he passed out.