Not Yours

While walking around, Val turned a corner when he saw a jester style imp. He smiled to himself as he walked closer. He planned to have some fun with the imp. They were leaning against the wall, looking in the other direction. He was all alone. 'How perfect.' Val thought.
"What's a cutie like you doing all alone? You know I think you'll be fun. Let's go somewhere private." Val said as he grabbed the imp's chin. He refused and struggled against the demon. Val was startled by a large hand slamming against the wall near his head. He turned, still forcefully holding the imp. It was the ruler of the lust ring, the king of lust, one of the seven sins, Asmodeus, standing there glaring down at him. Val's face went pale as Asmodeus spoke.
"Don't you know, you're not supposed to touch things that aren't yours?" It wasn't really a real question with the way it was said.
Val didn't respond he was paralyzed by fear and shock. "Let me refrase, HANDS OFF!" Asmodeus snarled. Val immediately let go and stumbled back.
"Right, right, so sorry to bother, I didn't know the imp was your." He sputtered out, panicky.
"Right. Fizzarolli, let's get going." Asmodeus said as he turned and walked away.