Recontinuing | Valentines

Impses statuses have recently gotten slightly better. In status, they're about equal to the other natural hell born demons. Valentines Day is celebrated in Hell in a similar way it's celebrated on Earth(I am using U.S Valentines Day as reference).

Do Fizzarolli and Asmodeus act like a couple? Yes. Are they? Unfortunately, no. Or at least Asmodeus considers it unfortunate. Asmodeus has been overwhelmed, thinking about how and when to ask out Fizzarolli. But like everyone, he's concerned about how Fizzarolli would react. What if he says no? Asmodeus's thoughts were all over the place. He sighed and then reald his thoughts back onto the paperwork he still had to get done.

Asmodeus groaned, lifting his head off of the uncomfortable surface. He then rubbed both of his eyes, yawning loudly. He had fallen asleep on his desk. Luckily, though, he had finished his work before falling asleep last night.

Valentines Day was in 1 week, and Asmodeus was thinking more and more about what he was going to do regarding asking Fizzarolli.

Asmodeus got ready for the day, barely thinking about what he was doing, seeing as it was he usual morning routine he didn't really have to. Then, after getting ready, he began heading off to Ozzie's.

Fizzarolli and Asmodeus were talking after Fizzarolli jumped up to the balcony. As a random demon was singing on stage. Asmodeus was paying attention to his and Fizzarolli's conversation but his mind was focusing  on how to ask him.
"Hey, Fizzarolli, are-would you -"
Both of their attention was stolen when the demon started getting off stage.
"Geez, the song did not seem like it ended. Like it was weirdly cut off." Fizzarolli said mockingly before jumping back down to the stage.
Asmodeus felt defeated. It sadly was not his first time building up the courage to say he really feelings twords Fizzarolli only for something to go wrong and he barely gets a few words out. Losing all his confidence to try and bring it up again for a while. Which is why he decided to himself that he would do it before Valentines Day.
He and Fizzarolli spent Halloween and Christmas together before. During Halloween they spent the entire night watching horror movies with popcorn on Asmodeus's couch. For Christmas, they spent the entire day making snowflakes, and decorating a tree with ornaments and garland. While, Asmodeus was getting sugar cookies and hot chocolate Fizzarolli secretly hung mistletoe on the ceiling all around the house. The Christmas movies on the tv were basicly backround noise after they finished the sweets and hot chocolate and Fizzarolli pointed out the mistletoe above them on the couch.
Fizzarolli finished on stage, jumping back up to the balcony as a different demon got on stage. This time will not be like the others I can do it. I'll ask again. But how should I ask? Asmodeus thought concern swarming his mind.
"Fizzarolli-"
"Yeah?"
What am I saying?! I know what to say!
"-do you-"
I don't even know what I'm saying!
"-want to spend Valentines Day with me?"

Why was I taking? Oh no! Please answer! My insides feel like being twisted and torn apart! I feel sick.

"Sure! Sounds good!"
Why did those couple seconds feel so much longer?
"We need to buy wine and candy though."

Asmodeus laughed at that but he agreed and was just happy the answer was yes. Well to hang out. He still had to ask the real question, but for now his nerves needed a break.

With only 2 days before Valentines Asmodeus nerves were now running on high all the time, every hour.

On Valentines Day they were at Asmodeus's house sitting on the couch in causal clothes huddle close together with fuzzy blankets. Asmodeus was wearing a plain dark blue shirt with dark maroon pants and Fizzarolli was wearing a red hoodie and pale green pants. They were watching tv while eating chocolate covered fruits, cookies, and other such candies with glasses of wine.

Later on after they had finished most of the candy and had gone through a bottle of wine Asmodeus swallowed thickly before speaking.
"Fizz,"
"Yeah?"
"I- um." He sighed heavily before starting again.
"Look we've known-. Ugh. I- I'm not sure how it would be best to say this so I well. Fizz, I love you. And I do mean LOVE you."
Fizzarolli stared at him sighlently blinking, before his face blew up with blush.
He stuttered out a response, "I- really? You do? I mean I  like you too. I it-"
Asmodeus chuckled, taking Fizzarolli focus. Asmodeus was blushing too but definitely not as much as Fizzarolli.
"You're adorable, Fizzy."
Fizzarolli swallowed and smiled. His face still covered in blush, "Your Fizzy."