Here's Your Perfect

Perfect timing. Perfect chance. Perfect love. Perfect us. Everything's perfect. Me, her, our love.

I remember that perfect timing to ask her to let me court her. Perfect timing and perfect set up, asking her to let me be her Prince Charming. Perfect seven years for being in a relationship.

Our imperfections makes us perfect and even stronger. Mag-aaway pero magbabati para maging mas matatag. That's us.

Our friends envy us for having a such perfect relationship. We're made for each other. Our love story is perfect, just like a fairytale. She's the princess, I'm her prince, and soon to be her King..

We're perfect.. and I'm willing to give her the perfect ending..she wants.. a perfect ending she wishes to have..

Andrea.. my own princess.. can you be my queen..

"Give me thirty days, Andrea, I'll give you a perfect ending you want.." I trailed off. I showed her my most genuine smile.

She stared at me, asking what the hell I'm talking about..

"Just..thirty days, love.. I promise to give you the most perfect timing for our perfect ending.." I hold her hand and placed it on my chest, sa mismong tapat ng puso ko.

"Daelan.." she utter my name. Damn, my name sounds perfect when she's the one whose saying it..

"Let me, hmm? Love.." nakatingin ako sa perpektong mata niya.

She nodded and smile. Her perfect smile that captured my heart since the day we met..

~~

Perfect Day 1

I did everything just to make this day special. She deserves to have a perfect day so I prepared everything just to make her happy.

My girl deserves it.

I even asked my friends to help me to prepare the things I needed to make her happy.. to at least, make her feel that this is the start of our perfect ending.

Sa rooftop ng school namin kung saan kami unang nagkita. St. Luis National High School.
Grade 8 kami nang una kaming nagkita, she was a transferee, she look so naive when we first met. I became her friend, her best friend. Niligawan ko siya noong grade 10 kami at sinagot niya ako noong grade 11. We celebrated our first anniversary in our school, sa lugar kung saan kami nag-set up ng mga kaibigan namin para isorpresa ang prinsesa ko. I want to repeat that day.. baka sakaling bumalik din kami sa dati.. kung saan walang problema sa parehong buhay namin.

"Daelan, ready na lahat.." Mike tapped my shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks, bro." tanging nasabi ko, "hey, Cilla, Mikael, Bae, thank you!" pasasalamat ko sa ibang mga kaibigan na naroon din.

"Not a big deal, dude. Para sa inyo ni Drea." Bae winked at me, natawa ako ng bahagya.

"Sunduin ko lang si Andrea sa trabaho, salamat sa inyo!" kumaway ako habang hawak ang car key. I'm excited to pick her up.

Habang nagmamaneho ay tinawagan ko siya.

"Hello?" bati niya, bigla akong napangiti. I really love her voice.

"Hey.. Papunta na ako d'yan."

"Dito? Anong meron?" tanong niya. Biglang napawi ang ngiti ko. I sighed.

"Day one.. of our thirty days.." mahinang sabi ko, pinipilit ngumiti.

She's just busy, Daelan.. do understand her..

"Oh.. Ngayon pala 'yon.. Sige, I'll wait for you in the parking.." tuloy-tuloy niyang sabi and before I even say I love you, she hang up.

Pinilit kong huwag mag-isip ng kung ano-ano. Sinulyapan ko ang tulips na binili ko kanina, it's her favorite flower. Imagining her smiling while smelling that flower gives me a butterfly in my stomach.