Strawberries and Cigarettes

[listen to STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES]

Lights dancing with the audience.

The music is addictive.

Everyone is loud. Dancing with the rhythm.

The smoke of the cigarettes are everywhere.

"Dude, you can get any girl you want. Kahit limang babae ay makukuha mo ngayong gabi, don't just sit and drink here!" Jake exclaimed. I smirked and taste the whiskey in my glass.

"Just do what you want, Jake." sagot ko.

"Stop bothering him, Jake. Why don't you hook that girl up?" inakbayan ni Theo si Jake at tinuro ang babaeng naka-tube dress, the girl is looking at me--smiling and obviously want to flirt and make out.

I rolled my eyes and sip my whiskey. Not my type. She can have Jake.

Tumayo ako kaya napatingin ang mga kaibigan ko sa'kin.

"Where are you going?" Theo dared to ask me.

I showed him my cigarette and walk away.

"Hahanap 'yan ng babae, I know him well." I heard Jake laughed.

"Gago! Ikaw ang laging may babae sa'ting tatlo." ganti ko.

Nagpunta ako sa veranda ng club at doon nanigarilyo, there are some people here but I don't care.

The night sky is beautiful, it's peaceful for others but it's different in the club.

"Hey, alone?" a girl with a ash gray hair ask me. I look at her from head to toe, she's wearing a bodysuit and a mini skirt. Her hair compliment her body and skin.

"Enjoying the view?" she smirk, "eyes up, Mister. Stop eye raping me." she hold my chin and our eyes met.

"Can you light my cigarette?" she smiled. I offer her my lighter.

"Thanks,"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sapphire. You?" she offer her hand.

"Reigo."

Instead of shaking our hands, I kissed her.

Her lips taste like strawberry, and it is the sweetest. Her smell is like a mixture of strawberry and cigarettes. And it's addicting.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked her, panting. Wanting to taste her lips again.

"I would love to." she smiled.

I'm stopping myself to kiss her again in my car. Damn, what's wrong with me? This isn't right, my mind is screaming to kiss her, to touch her as if she's mine.

Nang makarating kami sa condo ko ay hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili na angkinin siya. She's the only girl who caught my attention, everytime we go clubbing and bar hopping, girls are usually doing their first move. Sila ang laging nagtatanong kung gusto ko makipag-sex sa kanila.

"Reigo." she called my name, I don't know what's the difference between her and the other girls but I like it when she's calling my name.

Her pleas is the sweetest thing I've ever heard that night. Not until I woke up without her beside me.

Hindi ko alam pero naiinis ako dahil bigla na lang siyang umalis, o talagang nasanay lang ako na ang mga babae ang nagmamakaawa sa akin para maulit ang nangyari sa'min. I don't know. It's been a week since I met her. And I've been looking for her sweet scent in every girl I met.

I should be the one who will leave. She would be the one who will beg for more.

"Reigo, do you want to have some fun?" a girl wearing a black crop top appeared to my face and caresses my chest.