Dark Peaceful Night

What's your comfort?

They asked.

When the moon and stars showned up.

I said, as I smile at them.

What's your favorite scene?

They asked me again.

When the moon gives the light and the stars twinkle.

I smiled at them while answering.

What's your happiness?

They asked me again and again.

When the sun started to set and the moon and stars are rising.

I looked up at the dark sky as I answered them.

What's your favorite place?

They never getting tired of asking me.

In the dark place where i can clearly watch the moon and stars.

I looked at them and I show them my warm smile.

What's your favorite weather?

They're here again.

I don't have any. But, I love the night where i can actually feel the cold of wind.

I said while looking at the bright sky.

What's your favorite music?

They smiled at me while asking me.

I love the music of the night, peaceful night, the sound of the wind, the sounds of the little insects.

I smiled as shine as the stars in the sky.

Last question, why do you love the dark night? Aren't you afraid of whatsoever?

I think they really not getting tired asking me.

I love a dark peaceful night because it gives me comfort, it can ease my mind and pain.

I can tell my problems with the moon and stars without judging me for who I am.

I can cry all of my pain, moon and stars can comfort me without saying a word, they just hug me from their warm and shiny lights.

I like the darkness of the night because no one can see my pain, only the moon and stars.

A dark peaceful night can dry my tears away, a dark peaceful night can calm me down, a dark peaceful night can make me feel that I'm worth to live in this world despite of my suffering.

I really thank the moon for giving me lights in my darkest night, in my most painful night.

I really thank stars that twinkling every night, for making me wonder, for making me calm and for keeping me dreaming that someday I can be a star, too, that I can be as shine as the stars.