Fangirl's Love

"Daddy, tell me a sad story!" my daughter requested.

"Okay, but promise me that after the story you'll sleep.."

"Yes, dad!"

"Once upon a time there was a girl who really love the guy from afar. The guy was talented, he knows how to sing, dance and everything. The girl really loves him, to the point that she doesn't care about the people who likes her. She choose to be blind and love the guy who doesn't even know her.

But, you know what, there's another guy who really loves that girl, it's hurt to see someone you love, loving someone else. He don't care if the girl didn't even take a single look at him, as long as he can see the girl happy, admiring the guy from afar.

But, one day, the guy from afar tells to everyone that he will marry another girl. The girl cried, she's hurt. The guy she truly loves, love someone else.

The guy who likes the girl, he comfort the girl because he know that the girl he love is now broken.

He promised that he will take care of her, he promised that he can make her happy. He courted the girl, after seven months, the girl say yes, he was so happy because finally, the girl he loves is now his princess.

After a year, they married to each other. He was so happy, he feels that it was the best day of his life.

They build their own family. They have a little princess, he thought it was the dream he dreamt about.

He thought that the girl is happy with him but he is wrong. One day, he heard her crying inside of one room in their home.

He heard her saying but I still want you, maybe I found my prince but you are still my king, I love you.... He realized that he can't still replace the guy she truly love. She still love the guy she met in 2013."

"That's sad, I feel sad for the guy, he really loves the girl but the girl can't move on to her first love.."

"You wanna know who's the girl?" I asked my daughter.

"Yes, dad.."

"It was your Mom, and I'm the guy who truly loves her.. Your mom are still into with BTS, the group she met in year 2013.."

"BTS? What's that, Dad?"

"It was your mom's first love.. Maybe she loves me but not how she loves that group.. I can't fully enter in her heart, because in her heart there's a big space for BTS.."

"Can you show me their photo, dad?"

I took the picture frame in our table beside our bed.

"This is BTS, this is Namjoon, he is the leader, this is Seokjin they called him 'worldwide handsome', this one is Yoongi he is the rapper of the group, here is Hoseok the main dancer of them, this is Jimin they called him mochi, his voice is like a voice of an angel, this is Taehyung the one who have a unique personality, this one is Jungkook, the maknae means the youngest-- this guy is the guy who she really loves, she dreamed about him.. They disbanded year 2027 and your mom really cried so much that time, but she still managed to smile, but when the times they announced that they are getting married, your mom really cried, to the point I can't stop her even I hugged her.. She called his name."

"Do my mom still loves them?"

"Yes, she still loves them, especially Jungkook.. You know the last room in our home?"

"Yes, dad, I know that, I'm not allowed to go there, only mom can enter that room.."

"Yes, because that room is full of merchandise of BTS. The wall is full of posters, full of albums, picture frames, lightstick and everything.."

"Aren't you jealous?"

"Sometimes but I just think that she is my wife now, but maybe, just maybe she still needs her seven anpanmans, the seven guy who taught her to love herself, she still need her mikrokosmos because BTS is her euphoria.."

That's how fangirl's love their idols..