Prologue

"Pathetic.."

"Really pathetic dream.."

The darker figure said while standing above the injured yellow skeleton.
"Heh...you really are worthless, can't even defend yourself." the darker skeleton known as nightmare said with his usual grin, his four goopy tentacles rose up ready to attack the other,
but stopped just before it hit its target as a better idea came to its owner.

"you know...you're really stupid Dream you say you're a hero but you're not.
You and your supposed FrIeNds..." nightmare said in a dark tone.
"Well, i'm sure they are just using you because of your aura.. I can tell." he chuckled, then continued.

"NO one love you dream...NO one cares about you.
Face it, you will always be like that" he said with dead eyes while looking at the brighter skeleton who seemed shocked, a pained look in his eyes and that's exacly what nightmare wanted

Yet despite all the goopy skeleton efforts the yellow guardian still stood- up to try and reason with his brother
"brother plea-" but before he could even finish his sentence,
"I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER!!"
the darker skeleton shouted at him with a pissed look.

This seemed to startle the yellow skeleton, but he still managed to keep his composer,
"I'd rather DIE than considre myself YOUR brother.. why won't you just kill yourself already you little sh!t." the darker skeleton said with spite in his voice clearly angry.

"I don't want to see you ever again, just die in a hole or whatever i don't care." and with that the goopy skeleton was gone, leaving the bleeding guardian behind him.

As the portal closed behind the goopy skeleton, the guardian soon collapsed to his knees like a little ball, tears threatening to fall of his eye sockets, he tries to hold them back, but the tears didn't seem to stop...
So he cried.

"I really am useless, right?.. " the yellow skeleton said in a broken voice.
"he's right, I couldn't save him that's why he is like this." he looked at the sky with a sad smile,
"I'm not a hero, it would be better if I just die. " he said while trying to stand, but failed miserbly.

"guess I have to heal myself first." and with that said a yellowish green light start appearing from the guardian hands healing his wounds while looking at his scars, some of them where from his many battles,
But you Could see that some of them where self-inflected.
Well, his wrists got most of the cuts since they are covered with his gloves.

After the yellow guardian finished healing himself he got up, grabbing
his bow and staying still looking at the sky.
He couldn't help but let out those tears
which where flooting like a waterfall.
He cried and CrIeD, he needed comfort. but just as always, NOBODY came.

After a while the golden skeleton dusted himself while thinking..
"maybe it would be really better if I disappear, after all no one will care if I'm gone.." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"but killing myself won't be enough, and it's not like I haven't tried anyway.." the golden skeleton said in deep thought.

Until it clicked..
"if killing myself is not enough, then erasing myself from existence should do the trick." the yellow skeleton hummed in content with his new
found idea. "...and I know exactly the perfect place" he whispered excitly, eagerness filling him to the top.

And with that said the golden skeleton opened a portal, entering almost immediately while smiling.

"it's been a while... Outertale."

§××××××××××××ק

In the other side of the multiverse stood a black skeleton, surrounded by the white emptiness that is called the "Anti-void".
He was quite tall wearing a red shirt and a black long jacket with visible blue stitches. A blue-teared marks could be seen on his face alongside with mismatched eyes that travelled between the colors of red,blue and yellow as well as his hands.

The skeleton's name was error.
The blue teared skeleton was angry, he had just got back from fighting his sworn enemy "Ink" or as error liked to call him "the stupid creator".

You see ink was the protector of aus and the god of creativity while error was the god of destruction.
But error never wanted to be the so called "destroyer" he was forced to do this job or the multiverse would collapse. But ink never believed him, therefore error was hated by many,and many more wished he was dead.
NO one cared about him.

And after that brutal fight error returned to his home "the Anti-void"
Covered in blood, dust, scratches and alot of broken bones could be seen on the body of the destroyer.
And to make it worse ink had thrown red paint on him triggering his hapephobiah and causing him to glitch even more.

After tending most of his wound the glitchy skeleton sat on his bean bag trying to rest and take a nap,but seems like the voices that fate send to torture him had other plans.

"you stupid destroyer why are you resting?" one of the voices spoke angrily. "yeah! You should be doing your job you pathetic sh!t" another voice said with disgust. Error tried to ignore them, but the voices kept yelling at him "stop" error said while clutching where his ears should be, but to no avail, they kept screaming and yelling.

"Sl?t"
"bast**d"
"fi!thy glitch"
"you should just die, no one want you"

Error couldn't take anymore, he opened a portal and ran into it stumbling to be greeted with the galaxy sky of outertale far away from the citizens of the so called au.

After the portal closed behind him, error held his knees to his chest like a small ball and started crying.
"it's not fair, I'm only doing my job. and yet everyone hates me and wants me dead." the glitchy skeleton said with great sadness, tears streaming like a waterfall.

"what did I do wrong, I only thought of this multiverse safety, I didn't even want to kill anyone in the first place.
Heck I didn't even want to be the f&cking destroyer. " he said with spite in his voice still shaking and crying.

"I can't take this anymore..." he said hopelessly "I'm done.. if they want this multiverse to die so be it" the teared-eye skeleton said while getting up walking towards the cliff of outertale and staring right at the black abyss of the void with an emotionless expression, his feet inches away from slipping and falling to the never-ending void.

"I quit..." was all he said before he let go, welcoming the void with open arms...

§××××××××××××ק

The yellow guardian stood under the galaxy sky of outertale, admiring the beautiful stars that were shown in different colors.
"still as beautiful as ever." the golden skeleton said to no one in particular.
"its a shame that I will never see it anymore..." he said with a sad tone.

The guardian kept walking around outertale until he reached his destination. The clif that he was supposed to jump from..
The positive guardian couldn't
contain his excitement, he was finally
going to be free,
Free from his suffer,Free from his pain.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he noticed that someone was already there. The person.. Rather the skeleton looked familiar but dream couldn't grasp who he was.
So he decided to get closer, until he stopped dead in his track.

He knew that skeleton very well, but why was HE there.
And what frightened the positive guardian more is that the other skeleton seemed to lean closer to the edge of the cliff.
HE was going to jump, and dream stood there not far away.

The golden skeleton bones got more stiff, his breathing stopped.
The golden guardian felt fear rose inside of him.
All he could manage to do was mutter one word...

"E-Error"

§×××××××××××ק

It's done!!, finally it took 1350 words, but it's done. XD
Well it's not the best especially with my bad grammar, but I'm still proud of it.
Hope you guys had enjoyed it, I will try to update as frequently as I can so stay tuned.
Oh.. and I wanted to point out that the cover of this book is mine, but the chapters art and pictures belong to their respectful owners.

Have a good day/NIGHT. ^_^