Epilogue

Ten years have passed...

"come on..! Hurry up guys it's starting..!!"

These ten years weren't easy...

A lot has changed since then.

There was a lot to explain and much more to do.

"we're coming..?!"

Ink and error started mending their relationship, catching what they missed about the other.

The two began fixing all the bugs and incorrect codes in the multiverse that were caused by HER abuse.

Speaking of the deity,

After destroying HER temporary body, FATE made no sign of showing up as if SHE had disappeared completely.

Even HER influence began fading with time...

The creator... The voices, they all seemed to get quiter day by day.

"I'm so excited...!"

Until it became completely silent...

No creators,

No voices,

No FATE.

Honestly the skeletons didn't know what happened, the only reasonable answer was that their multiverse got abandoned.

But the skeletons didn't mind, they wanted independence..

And today marks one year of complete silent in this big wide multiverse.

"is everything ready..!??"

One year of them being free..

The scales were balanced once again, away from the strings of FATE itself.

The order was back to normal,

Roles already abandoned as there was no need for them anymore.

They were free..

Not forced anymore.

They didn't need to fight aimlessly any longer to protect this multiverse.

They shook hand with each other, announcing PEACE.

"is he there yet..?!"

The twins were trying to mend their own relationship with each other.

It was much harder than error and ink as the twins knew it will probably never go back to the way it was...

Too many scars and wounds that were left untouched for decades.

But the two were willing to try,

Step by step..

"oh stars! I think I see him..!?!"

As for nightmare's gang,

cross began warming up to the stars more as the monochrome skeleton apologized to ink about his previous actions.

Cross wanted to start a new page with ink after hearing the artist's side of the story about what happened during the x-event.

The two became friends once more after talking their problems out.

As for horror and dust, the two were engaged as they were already dating back when the two teams were fighting.