Kaliecey Hollows.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Devin " Dougie " B
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏:𝟏𝟗 𝐩.𝐦.
Sevside, Bronx, New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

I PEEPED ADORE CRYING, hearing it pierce throughout the apartment as I opened my eyes from my nap. Stretching feeling the cold air from the AC, I looked over smiling seeing her in her little chair shit kay bought her.

Cant believe I got everything in life right now.
A daughter, a beautiful ass baby mother. I made it out.

" What's wrong mama, where's your mother " I cooed unbuckling the black straps to get her from underneath them.

Picking her up she stopped abruptly, her big brown eyes glistening as I gently moved her closer to me and kissed the top of her forehead.

" Do anything for you my heart. Forever and always A'dore Vlana West ".

Realizing I still aint figure out where her little big headed ass mother was, I put my left hand over her ear, pushing her other softly into my chest to yell.

" KALIECÉY ", I shouted throughout the dark apartment, awaiting a response back but instead I ain't get one. I sighed making a stern look come across my face as I looked around, peeping a paper on the dresser folded.

Looking at Adore and back at the note, I rubbed my eye with my free hand before placing it back under Adore's back " You left that there cus ian leave that there ".

She started smiling getting jumpy as I felt my face start to beam from feeling content.. the highlight of my fucked up lifestyle.

Turning around back towards my bed, I laid her down in the middle of it before picking up my blue pillows and stacking them around the edges of the bed so that she wouldn't fall.

" Let's see what your mommy left ", I looked back at her while walking towards my black dresser as she tried stuffing her hand in her mouth.

That shit is nasty Kaliecéy gon' have to clean her hand

I unfolded the white paper seeing Kaliecey's neat handwriting with some letters slight smudged and the paper a little wet, yet dry in some places. My eyes scanned over some of the words as a confused look grew on my face and I began to read it.

Devin My Love,

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗞𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝟭𝟮:𝟮𝟬 𝗣.𝗠