3.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Omniscient
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 , 𝟐:𝟐𝟎 𝐏.𝐌
South Bronx, Bronx, New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

A GOOD THREE DAYS later of being in the hospital, Kaliecéy was still there and hated it. She felt so alone and lonely, restless nights, nightmares, couldn't eat and she was withdrawn from the world.

On top of that, her mom didn't even come see her besides the night she found out and all she did was look at her, shake her head and leave the room according to victor, her older brother.

She hasn't heard much about the night it happened but she did know that Ek had came to see her, the Dougie boy she didn't like, Kay was there for a little, Blovee and her brother.

She was met by a soft knock on the door as she zoned back in slowly turning herself over, the face of whom she never expected to be here again staring at her.

His black amiris hung lowly under his black moncler as the machine beeped behind her, giving her an ongoing headache " You have a visitor I'll shut the door ".

He unzipped his jacket letting it swing open. Sitting in the seat across from the white hospital bed, Kaliecéy didn't say anything, she was still stubborn having being just shot.

" You aight ? ", Dougie asked while leaning back into the seat and rolling the ski mask up onto his forehead. His lips poked out and she could now see his caramel skin tone.

" Yeah I'm great ", she let out solemnly not paying attention to anything. She didn't want to make conversation right now. Or ever , at least not with him.

" No you not. The nurse just said you haven't been eating, ya heart rate go up when you sleep and you can't even fully sleep so why you lyin' ? ".

" I'm not, okay ? Word to my mother I'm fine Dougie ", she snapped. She put it on her mother because she didn't care about her, that's just how their relationship was.

" Why are you even here ", she poked at the IV which sat in the fold of her arm when she bended it, hissing because it was still sore.

" You get discharged in like ten minutes and ya moms comin to sign the shit, ion know if you wanted company but I came to check on you ".

Hearing that gave her a little bit of hope because she knew her mom would probably yell and try to hit her. She nodded up and down before going back to disassociating herself from life , why did it always have to be her ?

She'd never got shot before, she'd only been in a few shootouts but it was weird. This traumatized her. She hadn't felt like this since her father died.

" My name Devin ", he broke the silence which alerted her, why was he telling her his government name ? It's not like she asked but in Devin's head it was a different story.

" Devin ", the name rolled off the tip of her tounge but she kind of liked it " Why didn't you leave me to just die ? ".

In all honesty she didn't wanna be here, but she wouldn't tell him that, she just wanted to know what his answer was. This brought attention to a young Dougie B who sighed heavily, not even thinking of an answer.

" Because I.." the nurse knocked on the door coming in beginning to talk and interrupt a frustrated Dougie who just rolled his eyes at the interruption.

" Hey sweetie ! Your guardian is here, I'm just gonna take the IV off and your good to go. Remember " she started listing off all the things she needed to do to take care of the wound.