5.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭 𝟐:𝟑𝟓 𝐏.𝐌
Harlem, Manhattan, New York
𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 " 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐁 " - Narrator
2/2 PART
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

    I HAD PULLED UP TO shawty school a good ten minutes before she got out, niggas had to search up what time she got outta school cus she been ducking me. Ian even know where she went to school at but I found out, shit is mad secluded and shit.

I heard the door fling open and a bunch of loud ass niggas and bitches swarm out of the building and onto the small ass block, standing on my tiptoes I had to look for Kaliecéy small ass outta the large group of people.

" Ma, I heard you. Okay okay, you're boutta get me tight. I'm leaving now damn ", I heard a familiar voice yelling, finding Kaliecéy walking out the building in the opposite direction.

Not gon' lie she must've thought I was pussy. Fuck is she wearing a small ass white skirt, a dark green crop top that showed off her body, them jacket shits the teachers be wearing that got plaid on it to match and green and white dunks.

Instead of calling her over, I followed behind her slowly with my hoodie over my head being unseen until this one bitch who was walking towards me started yelling " OH MY GOD, that's Dougie B ".

I sucked my teeth throwing my hands up in the air, seeing Kaliecéy's head swerve around towards me with her eyebrows furrowed before she started picking up her pace.

" Nah I ain't friendly move. Next time if you not so loud you could get a hug ", the girl stopped in her tracks making a stink face as I payed her no mind, jogging to catch up to Kaliecéy.

I reached the corner of the school seeing her little legs moving at the speed of lightning, almost causing me to laugh, she so skinny and little ion know why she thought she was gon' make it far.

Every nigga know little people can't make it far, they legs too fucking short.

Eventually catching up to her, rain started appearing in puddles on the ground causing me to get tight, I hated the rain. Shit just made everything mad dark and depressing.

Grabbing the back of her teacher shirt, I yolked her up getting a firm grasp on her while dragging her back to the car. She was dragging her feet on the ground purposely because " I guess " she didn't wanna come with me.

" This what I gotta do know ? Come violate you outside ya school cus niggas can't answer my texts all week ? If it wasn't for this bitch ", I pointed at the girl who yelled my name out standing under the scaffold " I would've murked you right here ".

She pulled away from me not saying anything, I don't even think she was listening to me, she was too busy staring at the ground. I fake fucked up though cus her hair was straightened and it was raining, I could've threw her in the V as soon as she got out the building.

Popping the trunk open, I lifted its black hood up picking her up bridal style but in the process of
dropping her, she clung onto my navy blue moncler coat " Devin alright put me down ".

She already had an attitude and I ain't even really violate her yet ? Bet.

" Where's your clothes at ? Say some dumb shit and watch I drop you in here worda J- Devin bro it's fucking raining can you put me inside the car ? Deadass ".