19

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Kaliecéy " Liecéy " Hollows
October 27th, 4:27 P.M
Harlem, Manhattan, New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

GENTLY WIPING MY BABY hairs in the motion I was swooping them in, I looked into the mirror and saw that I was satisfied with them. Putting the edge brush down onto my dresser, I looked into the mirror and picked up my grey Nike tech hoodie — looking at my small round bump that was beginning to grow.

Placing my palms on the side of my stomach, I turned to my side and examined myself in the mirror feeling more anxious than before. I was about to go tell my brother that I was pregnant followed by Saveya and Blovee next. Removing my hands from my stomach, I pulled the bottom of my hoodie down and moved some knotless braids to my back.

I was hiding my growing bump from everybody now, especially my brother since I lived with him. It was always either big shirts or saying I couldn't go outside because I was too busy with my college classes, although nobody knew I was taking a leap year.

Grabbing my phone from off of the dresser, I held it in my hand before opening my room door and heading to my brothers room. My breasts felt sore and I felt more than bloated but I still craved some pickles and icecream, something I never ate in my life. Knocking on his door, I was met by his voice which let me know to enter as I felt the cool October breeze blow past me.

" Wassup lil sis ", I heard my brother say while sitting up from his bed in the dark and watching BMF. Closing my eyes while taking a deep breath,
I flipped the light switch on and lifted up my hoodie — seeing a smile slowly form on my brothers face. I peered down at my stomach and glanced back up at my brother " I'm pregnant twin ".

He stood up quickly and rubbed his hand across his dark brown dreads before approaching me smiling now " I got a little niece or nephew on the way ? Congratulations little sis, how many months ? How.. ". He started to flood me with questions as I answered all of them and felt tears fill my eyes as he grabbed me into a hug and I felt somewhat okay.

Giggling while moving back from the hug, my sniffle filled the room as I lifted up my hand to wipe over my face " My little niece or nephew gonna be good, ian even mad at you. It's life, now I gotta get to making a kid with my girl so my nephew can have some company".

Rolling my eyes playfully, I waved him off while shaking my head " You play too much entirely but yea I'd wanna see your ugly ass genes on a baby too. I'm about to go tell Saveya the news though, can you get me an uber to her house ? ".

" Ugly ? ", he whipped his head back while going to grab his phone as I pulled my hoodie down." Nigga we got the same genes so you ugly too but yeah what's shorty addy ? ".

I slowly walked over to my brother while cupping my hands over my breasts because they started to hurt as I took a seat on his bed. Laying my back down, I stared up at the project ceiling and began to tell him Saveya's brooklyn home address while thinking about some food.

Knocking on Saveya's white brownstone building door, I waited for her to open it as I stuffed my hands into the pocket of my Nike tech hoodie and heard her voice ask who it was " Kaliecéy, open up ". The door pulled back open and I saw Saveya with her hair in faux locs and she had black shorts on a tank top on " Heyy friend ".