15

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Kaliecéy " Liecéy " Hollows
June 24th , 11:30 A.M
Harlem , Manhattan , New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

    KALIECÉY SLIPPED HER HAND into the navy blue sleeve of her gown while her brother held it up for her. Prior to her graduation, she had just gotten a fresh new install, her lashes and nails done. Kaliecéy only knew about five people that were gonna be attending anyways and that mainly included friends.

She didn't want Dougie there at all after what he had pulled the other day. She hadn't cared the slightest bit either, as long as she had some support.

" Ya ass ready little muppet ? You can't be late to ya own ceremony ", her brother teased.

Kaliecéy deadpanned him because she hated when he called her a muppet. Ever since she was about ten, he'd always begin to call her a muppet just because he thought she looked like a new version of them.

Exhaling the smoke from the blunt, she sighed and waved the air incase her little brother walked in. Her older brother had went and got him from their mother's house so he'd be there because she said she wasn't gonna attend because she didn't care.

Fuck it though, she never really did anything beneficial for me growing up besides act like I was the problem child, she thought.

" Whatever " , she swatted at his frail brown hands because he kept trying to mess with her cap to get on her nerves.

There was a knock met at their front door as her older brother's face turned into a look of confusion but he walked away to go get it.

" Wassup baby bro, what you here for ?", she heard her brother ask someone. A few seconds later, she saw Rylo standing there with freshly retwisted dreads and a sweatsuit on " Couldn't miss your big day ".

Kaliecéy ashed the blunt on her grey ashtray that sat on top of her dresser, walking up to Rylo with her arms out as they hugged briefly. If it wasn't for all of the days Rylo came over and helped Kaliecéy with her work, she wouldn't be graduating.

" Look I got you something ", he spoke up making her back out of the hug and stare at him. He pulled out a royal blue gift box and passed it to Kaliecéy as she took it. Sliding the top off, she looked inside and saw weed nuggets in the shape of a heart.

" Awww ", she laughed lightly while pouting at the gift. " This is ghetto but thoughtful, thank you Rylo ", she beamed while putting the top back onto the box and placing it on the dresser.

" You welcome ", he acknowledged as Kaliecéy looked over at his face with some type of wonder in her eyes. What was it she wondered ? She didn't know but apart of her wanted to find out.

" Yo come on we leaving ", her brother called out into the hallway as Kaliecéy looked at herself in the mirror on the wall. Her satin pink dress made her skin color pop out nicely as well as the pink red bottoms that she had bought herself. The ones Devin bought were still sitting in the bag.

Rylo shoved his hands back into the pockets of his hoodie " Congratulations again little bro ".

" Thank you ", she nodded as he moved out of the way and let Kaliecéy walk ahead of him. Although she didn't have support from her mother, she felt the most appreciated she ever has in her life.

Standing in line behind all of the other kids from her class graduating, Kaliecéy heard a bunch of people gasp as she watched families walk in. Turning around to look, she saw Saveya and Blovee walking in — both with bags in their hands.