16.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
July 5th, 1:30 A.M
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

KALIECÉY PLOPPED HER BODY down onto the velvet green couch of the air bnb. It was Saveya's birthday and she threw a party, one where Kaliecéy was so drunk that she could barely walk. The house was full of people everywhere, especially in the backyard and living room.

" I want some moreee ", Kaliecéy dragged while shaking the red cup onto her lap. She didn't need any more but somebody was always walking around with a bottle of Taylor Port and pouring people up. Peering over to her left, she saw Saveya with a bottle of Don Julio as she forced herself up.

" Saveyaaa ", she sang while excusing herself through people and stumbling over. Saveya had looked at Kaliecéy and could tell she was fucked up, anyone with two eyes at that party could tell.
" Kaliecéy no more drinks ", Saveya scolded her while taking the cup.

Kaliecéy sucked her teeth and sighed heavily before dropping her body onto the white kitchen countertops. Her straight blonde hair that went with her black skintight open chest dress was sprawled out onto her shoulders.

Saveya was drunk and high as well, but not to the point where she'd leave her friend stranded, trying to get even more wasted. Kaliecéy had her eyes closed and her head rested onto her arms as her body began to slowly tilt and hit the grey stainless steel refrigerator.

" Yup, come on Kaliecéy. We're gonna go lay down ", Saveya told her while lightly holding her by her arms, making a very drunk Kaliecéy stand up. " No no no. I told you I wanted pictures for posting ", she slurred while removing herself from Saveya's grip.

Saveya shook her head as the DJ she hired had started to play " Romping shop ", by Vybz Kartel. Everybody had either came from downstairs or outside to either watch or start whining on the nineteen and twenty year olds in the room.

The place was so packed that Kaliecéy had lost her way from Saveya. Kaliecéy turned around but found herself surrounded by a bunch of people as she jerked her head back in confusion. People started to scream and hype things up as she looked to her left and saw two girls whining in the middle of the hardwood floors.

Kaliecéy started singing the song very loudly " Wen yuh come inna mi romping shop ", she yelled while swaying her body from side to side. She felt people start to hype her up and gently nudge her into the middle, making a big smile appear across her face.

Bending down to take her foot out of her black heels, Kaliecéy slid them near the grey pool table and forced herself up. Running over to the middle, she placed her hands onto her legs as she began to whine freely. The yelling grew louder as she felt someone get behind her and all cameras on her.

The boy, who she didn't know, had placed his hand around Kaliecey's neck, gently forcing her head down. Kaliecéy began to like the attention as she looked back at the boy and smiled, her purple braces showing.

" Kaliecéy !! ", she heard Saveya say but as soon as she looked up, Saveya had already began to pull the young girl by her arm and through the crowd of people. Kaliecéy dragged her feet through the house because she didn't want to go wherever Saveya had been taking her.

Saveya ended up going down the stairs with Kaliecéy drunkily in tow. Kaliecéy missed a step by accident and ended up almost falling on the modern white steps until Saveya caught her.
" I'm calling Devin because you are too drunk to go home alone ".