13

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Kaliecéy " Liecéy " Hollows
MAY 17th , 3:15 𝐏.𝐌
Sevside, Bronx, New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

DEVIN PULLED MY ARMS together, placing them behind my back as he continuously gave me deep slow strokes. My head was laid out on the bed with my back arched and my ass up as he was behind me and I let out shallow breaths and he let out soft moans.

I opened my hand trying to push him out of me but it didn't work as I felt his bare chest touch my back. His lips started to trace my back, leaving small love marks as I felt his tounge trace over one spot of my neck " Stop running mama ".

Shaking my head " Yes " on the bed, I felt his body lift up from off of me as the pace started to speed up. The only sounds being heard were my moans and my ass clapping together from him pounding into me " Fuck ", I winced out in pleasure while biting into the covers to not let myself cream.

Feeling myself sliding off of his piece because I was too wet, his hands gripped my waist to forcefully push me back down onto him " You mad wet, I'm boutta put a baby in you ".

My eyes rolled back from the arousal I was getting, making me moan out into the covers while stuffing my face into them as well " You ain't cum yet ? Get up ".

" Mhmm, no I can't ", I dragged while I felt him slide out of me because I knew he was about to go crazy. I had already came three times in fifteen minutes last round, my body was done for. His sex drive for me was way too high " Get up Kaliecéy ".

" Mmcht ", I exasperated while rolling over on the bed and sat up. Devin got on the bed, laying down as I looked at his glossy piece seeing that all of that was from me. I laid down on the bed out of tiredness leaving my whole body exposed
" Nah let's go ".

I looked up at him with pleading eyes but he didn't pay me no mind, he straight just leaned over grabbing me up and put me down on top of him. Trying to get him to forget, I leaned over while my stomach touched his, my cold gold bracelet touching his outer arm, leaving little kisses on his big pink lips.

His warm hand cupped my face as he left sloppy wet kisses all over my lips, occasionally slipping in a little bit of tounge. His other hand led it's way up to my breast, holding onto it while the sounds of our wet tounge escaped each other's mouths.

My breath started to faint because of how turned on I still was as I felt his hand lead away from my breast and his finger trace down my stomach, eventually getting to my coochie.

Devin's warm hand cupped underneath it as he slowly started to caress it, with motion and ease, making me throw my head up from the kiss and moan out into the room, his soft yet deep moans filling my ears as his tounge started to swirl around on my chest.

I guess he handn't forgotten because Devin had lifted my ass up with one hand, and with the other inserted his piece inside of me as I winced out in arousal " D..Devin ".

A pit feeling had began to drop in my stomach as I began to stand up with shaky legs and start to ride him. Bouncing up and down as his moans started to get louder and he started to caress my breasts with both hands even more.

" You feel so good. Don't stop, imma make you cum ", he grunted out lightly as I felt my walls tighten around his piece and I placed my palms onto his stomach, trying to let him release into me " Shittt Kaliecéy ", he groaned.