10

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Omniscient
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 , 𝟕:𝟎𝟏 𝐏.𝐌
Midtown, Manhattan, New York
* can ya comment btw i love them *
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

    " BAD LIL' BITCH NOT basic ", Kaliecéy sang along in the white mirror in the hallway of Blovee's house making sure her fit was as good as she thought it was. She had on a brown telfar bag, a brown denim jean jacket, some tan yeezy slides and a brown skims set she just bought herself the other day with her scamming money.

The fit was perfect for the almost May weather, a high of fifty five. " Yo Kaliecéy, tell Saveya she's buggin and growing up in the trenches was fun sometimes. Shit always portrayed bad but it don't be ", Blovee came to the hallway, standing near the kitchen waiting for Kaliecey's answer.

" Nah that's a fact ", she turned towards him nodding as Blovee's little crush — Saveya — just sucked her teeth.

After Kaliecey's little birthday disaster, she became close with one of the darkskin girls there — Saveya — who Blovee had seemed to have his eye on.

" She's just agreeing cus you guys basically grew up the same way, for others it's different. Well, atleast for me growing up in Brooklyn ".

" Nah Saveya you buggin', I gotta take you to the trenches for a day ", he snickered as Kaliecéy also let out a little laugh before turning towards the door " Blovee you got it but I'll be back, going to see what the hell Kay wants ".

" Be safe Kaliecéy and text me ", Blovee shouted through the apartment making sure Kaliecéy heard. " Text me too.. actually call me when you're home ".

" Shutup Saveya, you wanna be like me so bad ".

Kaliecéy rolled her eyes in annoyance and shut the door, stepping into the white modern setting of Blovee's hallway pressing the elevator button as it lit up.

This was what she meant to the boy from her block — Rylo — by bettering her life, living in an apartment away from her childhood home and living life the way she finally desired to, since she was fifteen.

The elevator soon dinged signaling that it was here as Kaliecéy stepped into the mirror filled elevator that had stopped on the twenty third floor, pressing one as the button lit up and the doors rumbled closed.

Reaching the first floor, she pursed her lips and sucked her teeth as the doorman with all red on waved at her and she faked a smile back, stepping into the warm april air and seeing her Lyft driver in a white Lexus.

Looking up at the tall glossy buildings in the Midtown area, she pulled the door handle and ducking before getting in, slamming the door
" Kaliecé- mhm ".

The drive had been a little long and just quiet, leaving the young Kaliecéy in a train of her own thoughts as she saw Devin's building out front, letting her nonchalant feelings take over her body " Thank you ".

She opened the door and climbed out, slamming it and began to walk up the grey steps and press the buzzer labeled 2A, hearing the annoying ringing sound.

" Yo ", she heard Kay mumble from the other side causing a smirk to form on her face " Kaliecéy ".

The door soon buzzed initiating that she was let inside as she lifted her hand up to the black handle and pushed it in, walking up the grand staircase to the second floor and knocking. Kaliecéy had hesitated the greeting since she hadn't spoken to either of them since the night of her birthday.