Strength

"Enyaba, there's something I'd like to ask you. What does it mean to live?" Dio asked.

"To obtain what one desires. To put it simply, that is all it means to live."

"People want money, they want fame, they want food, they want love, they want a lover..." The old woman or Enyaba said.

"But when they attempt to obtain what they desire, there is always a battle, is there not, Enyaba?"

"Indeed."

"If they lose the battle and fail to obtain what they desire, they feel frustration and a sense of failure. They are hurt... And they feel fear when faced with the next battle." Dio said placing a hand on the base of his neck, where the Joestar birthmark was.

"I believe that conquering fear is what it means to live. The one who will stand at the top of the world is the one who feels no fear whatsoever. Do you understand, Enyaba?"

"I was the one who told you about the existence of your Stand and how to use it. And you have an immortal body. Is there anything that you fear?"

"Perhaps."

"What concerns you?"

"The Joestar bloodline."

"Joestar?  Those two? They are mere trash. They are no match for your Stand!"

"Yes, but they have the help from that Kamado girl. She's related to him... The man that once wore those same damn hanafuda earrings... The man who almost killed me... They are all entangled with me, I cannot help but believe it is destiny. To be more specific... It's not the Joestars that I fear. It is the fact that I cannot underestimate the Joestar, or Kamado bloodline. I feel that I must rid the Joestars from my wheel of fortune."

"What of the Kamado girl?"

"After I kill the Joestars myself, I have great plans for her..."

"You want to eliminate them yourself simply because you feel that they cannot be underestimated?"

"Yes."

"Foolishness! You should never engage in such foolishness! We already have seven Stand users- The Empress, The Hanged Man, Strength, The Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, The Emperor. And The Devil- on the move. You need not worry about taking action yourself, Lord DIO." Enyaba said before she started cackling.

"Whoa!"

"A-A freighter!"

"I didn't see it at all."

"Jotaro, what are you concerned about? Do you think there might be another Stand user on this freighter, too?" Joseph asked.

"No, I was just wondering why no one's shown themselves, even though the ramp is down." Jotaro said starring at the ship.

"They came this far to recuse us! There has to be someone aboard! Even if they're all Stand users. I'm getting on this boat." Polnareff said hopping onto the ramp making the group look at each other.

The group started walking up the ramp, leaving behind Jotaro, Joseph, and Y/n. The two Joestars turned around the see the little girl still on the boat.

"Grab on. I'll help you up." Jotaro said leaning down and putting his hand out for the little girl to grab, but she only stared at his hand and quickly jumped into Y/n wrapping her arms around her neck.

Y/n stumbled back a bit before stand up straight and holding the girl in her arms. Y/n sighed smiled at the two men and started walking up the ramp, with the girl in her arms.