Justice, Pt 1

Jotaro put on a new jacket and stood in the mirror.

"Oh my, that looks quite good on you! In all my years, I've never received such a strange request for clothing." The woman said as Jotaro stuck his hand out, giving her the money.

"I'm in a hurry. What's the total?" Jotaro said.

"See ya." Jotaro said walking out the store closing the door behind him.

"Uh, thank you, sir..."

"Let go! Let go of me! And don't you care touch me there!" Anne yelled fighting in Polnareff's hold.

"Shut up! Don't say it like that!" Polnareff said.

"Here's her ticket."

"No! I don't wanna! I'm going with you guys!" Anne yelled, kicking Polnareff in the stomach making him drop her.

"I'm coming with no matter what!" Anne yelled but was cut of by a hand landing on her head.

"Huh? Y/n." Anne said turning around to face Y/n.

"Thank you Anne, for your enthusiasm to help us." Y/n said making Anne smile.

"But you can't come. This journey is dangerous." Y/n said kneeling down in front of Anne caressing her head.

"B-But..." Anne tried to argue.

"Anne, we're on this journey to save my sister and Jotaro's mother. Just I said this trip will be dangerous, so please, go home Anne. what about your family?" Y/n asked with a smile, which made Anne tear up a bit.

"B-But I wanna go with you! They can wait a little bit longer!" Anne yelled hugging onto Y/n.

"Anne, I'm sure your family is worried sick about you." Y/n said making Anne loosen her grip on Y/n and pull back slightly.

"F-Fine... I'm gonna miss you, Y/n. I'm sure your sister is lucky to have you as an older sister." Anne muttered, making Y/n's eyes widen and suck in a quick breath.

"Oh Anne, I'm gonna miss you as well. So here, I had this made for you to remember me by." Y/n said pulling out a small box from her pocket.

"Go on, open it." Y/n said as she handed Anne the present.

"They're just like your earrings..." Anne said pulling out a necklace with a charm on it. The same as Y/n's hanafuda earrings.

"Yes, this is this the crest of my family. I'm giving this to you, to show I see you as someone close to me." Y/n said petting Anne's head.

"Thank you! I'll wear it every day of my life! Anne yelled hugging Y/n.

"That's great Anne. I'm gonna miss you too, now get on the plane, you silly girl." Y/n said stand up.

"Fine." Anne said walking toward the plane, playing with the new necklace she got.

"See ya! Life is just a bunch of goodbyes anyway!" Anne yelled.

Anne sat on the plane a frown drawn on her face.

'I do sort of wish I could've seen him once more.' Anne thought turning to look out the window.

Anne's face turned into a smile as Jotaro walked by with Y/n who was waving at Anne.

"Goodbye, Jojo! You better save your mom! Y/n you too! Save your sister! I'll be rooting for you!" Anne yelled as the plane took off. Y/n eyes widen when she saw Hanako in Anne.

"H-Hanako..." Y/n whispered staring at the plane as it flew away.

Jotaro glanced down at at, eyes widening a bit as tears welled up in Y/n's eyes.