The Lovers, Pt 2

"What a nice bridge you make, Jotaro." Dan said walking away.

"I'm so sorry Jotaro..." Y/n apologized, summoning Blue Knight's hand to heal Jotaro's hand.

"Don't worry about it." Jotaro said walking past Y/n following after Dan.

Y/n sighed and followed after the two.

"Hey, Jotaro. My back itches. Scratch it!" Dan said making Jotaro walk over to him and scratch his back.

"Just a little lower. Lower. Oh yeah, that's it. But not too hard, mind you." Dan said.

Joseph yelled, grabbing Kakyoin and Polnareff's attention.

"Joestar-San?"

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"It feels like someone's tickling my back. I can't concentrate much longer like this!" Joseph said before screaming again.

"Joestar-San!" Kakyoin yelled. Kakyoin and Polnareff both turned around.

"Looks like we've got quite the captive audience."

"Mister Joestar, keep your voice down! People are staring! They'll think you're crazy!"

"You think I'm screaming for the hell of it? On no!"

"That poor man..."

"Let's give him some change."

"Why are they throwing money?"

"Older relatives like that can be tough."

"That is true." A man agreed as people in the crowd threw money at the three Stand users.

"Kakyoin, go buy the TV. Let's get out of this crowd."

"Right."

"Is this your store?" Kakyoin asked the man standing in the store's doorway.

"I'm... Yes it is..."

"I'd like to buy that TV." Kakyoin said.

Steely Dan suddenly stopped walking, making Jotaro narrow his eyes at him.

'Unbelievable...Kakyoin's Hierophant and Polnareff's Chariot shrunk themselves to a microscopic level and infiltrated Joestar's body. They intend to fight me? I can see them!' Steely Dan thought.

'They're traveling through the bloodstream and heading toward the brain stem to my Lovers.' Steely Dan thought before scoffing and walking away.

Joseph and Polnareff both carried a TV up a flight of stairs.

"Quickly! We don't have long before the flesh bud in Joestar-San's brain data clean through! Hurry, you two!" Kakyoin said as they reached the top of the stairs.

"There!" Kakyoin said making Polnareff place the TV on the floor under some shade.

"All right. Do it, Joestar-San!" Kakyoin said as Joseph knelt in front of the TV.

"Hermit Purple!" Joseph yelled using his Stand to turn on the TV.

"These are..." Hierophant Green said as they looked at the many tentacles.

"The flesh bud's tentacles!"

"We finally made it to the brain stem, but the flesh bud's already taken over! Damn it!"

The Lovers sat a few feet away from the duo.

"It's him!" Hierophant Green said, making The Lovers chop off some flesh.