Death 13, Pt 2

A/n-I changed Death 13's powers a bit. Also Spoilers to Mugen Train arc from Demon Slayer.
________________________________

The four sat around the fire eating, as Jotaro

stood somewhere holding a mug.

'So this is Saudi Arabia... about 8,800 kilometers from Japan.' Jotaro thought before looking up at the sky.

'It's been about four weeks since we began our journey. If we don't hurry, we'll be in serious trouble.' Jotaro thought as footsteps walked toward him, making him look at the approaching figure.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Y/n asked as she stood next to the man.

"Just thinking..." Jotaro said making Y/n smile.

"About what?"

"Just how much time has passed... About-" Jotaro said before cutting himself off.

"You're worried for Holly-San, right? You're worried we won't make it in time?" Y/n asked making Jotaro look away from Y/n and back up at the sky.

"Yeah..."

"Well don't worry about it, we'll get to Egypt in no time and kill Dio. We'll save Holly-San no matter what." Y/n said trying to reassure Jotaro.

"...Thanks." Jotaro muttered looking down at Y/n.

"Wheres your haori?" Jotaro asked noticing it was missing.

"I wrapped the baby in it for some extra warmth, who knows how cold it's gonna get."

"Hm. Let's go back." Jotaro said walking back toward the others, Y/n right on his tail.

As they got closer Jotaro looked at Kakyoin.

'Kakyoin...' Jotaro thought as both him and Y/n sat down.

"Hey, Jotaro. Y/n. What do you both think is up with Kakyoin? First he nearly kills us in his sleep on the plane, now this. He even went after the baby. Something's just not right."

"If you ask me, he's at his wit's end. Do you think he'll be able to keep going from here?" Polnareff asked as they all watched Kakyoin.

'For a second there, I thought he actually figured me out. But now Kakyoin's half-doubting himself. To top things off, we're in the middle of the desert. All u she to do is wait until they fall asleep. If there's no one to wake them up...' The baby thought.

"Something smells good. What kind of food is that?" Polnareff asked Joseph.

"Baby food. It's a concoction of milk, egg yolks, bananas, and bread all stewed together. So, you wanna taste it?" Joseph asked holding the spoon near Polnareff's face, making Polnareff open his mouth.

Polnareff ate the food.

"Wow! This is flat-out amazing! Give me more!" Polnareff yelled grabbing the spoon from Joseph and eating from the pot.

"Polnareff! That's for the baby! He has to eat too!" Y/n yelled getting up from her spot next to Jotaro and rushing over.

"But Y/n, it tastes so delicious! Just a little more please!" Polnareff begged as Y/n took the pot from Joseph.

'Incompetent bastard! How dare you eat my food? I'm wasting away over here! Hurry up and feed me, dammit!' The baby thought glaring at Polnaredd before turning the other way.

'A... A scorpion! Blast it!' The baby thought as the scorpion walked closer to him.

The scorpion stopped right in front of his face, before jumping at him.