Judgment, Pt 2

Polnareff screamed as Avdol ran at the two of them.

"Avdol!" Polnareff yelled as Avdol scratched his shoulder, sending Polnareff flying away.

"Polnareff!" Y/n yelled as she resummoned her Stand in sword form.

"Av...dol..." Polnareff muttered.

Avdol's fingers started disintegrating.

"My fingers... They've crumbled to pieces." Avdol said before looking at Y/n.

"Avdol Sensei..." Y/n whimpered tears falling down her cheeks.

"Y/n! Polnareff! I blame you two for this! Because of your bumbling, I..." Avdol started as he pulled his headband up.

"I ended up like this!" Avdol said showing his bullet hole.

'Avdol-Sensei... I... I made you...'Y/n thought as her hands trembled.

"I..."

"You'll both pay for this." Avdol said as he jumped into the air.

"And you'll do it with... Your flesh!" Avdol yelled.

"I'll get better if I eat, right?" Sherry said as she jumped toward Polnareff.

"Right? Big brother!" Sherry yelled.

Sherry and Avdol jumped at attacked the two.

Sherry took a chunk out of Polnareff's shoulder, and Avdol took one out of Y/n's arm.

The two turn around and looked at Y/n and Polnareff, the flesh chunks hanging from their mouths.

"What's the matter, brother?" Sherry asked as they walked toward them.

"Stay away from us!" Polnareff and Y/n yelled.

"Both of you... Please go back to your graves!" Polnareff yelled.

"Why? You're both the ones who brought us back." Sherry said holding her cheek.

"The time has come for you both to enter your graves!" Avdol said.

Polnareff scooted back, while Y/n didn't move.

'I was so panicked I forgot to summon Chariot. How could I've been so caught up in my wish that I neglected to use my Stand?' Polnareff thought before looking at Y/n.

'Y/n has hers out, but she's frozen in fear.' Polnareff thought as Sherry and Avdol jumped at them again.

"Leave us alone! Get away from us!" Polnareff yelled summoning Silver Chariot who went to attack them.

Cameo wrapped an arm around Silver Chariot's neck.

"What?" Polnareff yelled.

"Please"? Oh no! You don't have any wishes left?" Cameo said as Sherry bit Polnareff.

Y/n blocked Avdol's mouth with the blunt side of her blade.

"Polnareff!" Y/n yelled as she glanced back at Polnareff.

"I've already granted your three wishes. You don't get any more!" Cameo said as Silver Chariot started flickering.

"Stop it!" Polnareff yelled.

Silver Chariot disappeared.

"Hail to you! Go ahead. Writhe and scream to your heart's content! You're in the middle of nowhere. Your friends by the shore don't hear you. No one can save you now!" Cameo said.

Y/n stared at Avdol.

'This is just like before with Nezuko... I feel so helpless... I'm sorry Avdol Sensei, I've failed you.' Y/n thought tears filling her eyes.