Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'Doul, Part 2

Everyone landed on the ground.

Avdol glanced back at the water, and notice it went back into the sand.

'It sunk into the sand... Don't move! Don't make a sound!'

N'doul chuckled to himself.

"It's much too late now. I know exactly where each of you landed.

Avdol sat up and took off one of his bracelets.

Avdol tossed all of his bracelets in a row, making it look like footsteps.

"Four... Five steps. You're walking ever so quietly. But I hear you." N' doul said.

'These "steps" must have thrown him. Cursed water Stand! Go ahead and attack. I'll vaporize you with Magician's Red the moment you show yourself.' Avdol thought.

Everyone watched in anticipation, waiting for the Stand to show itself.

'He's here!' Avdol thought as the water slowly came out of the ground.

Avdol summoned Magician's Red.

"Wait. Why did he take only five steps? Why has he stopped moving?" N' doul asked himself.

'Now!' Avdol thought.

"Magician's Red!" Avdol yelled sending his Stand at the water Stand.

However, the water dodge the punch and went around to Avdol.

"What! Avdol..." Joseph yelled.

Iggy opened his eyes slowly.

"He's so... So quick..." Avdol said as blood splurged out of his neck.

"Avdol Sensei!" Y/n yelled as Avdol fell to the ground.

N'doul had a burn mark on his arm.

"Ingenious indeed. I must pay more attention to their vibrations. Those were footsteps. It seems he threw ring-like objects." N'doul said touching the ground.

"And these burns... It must have been Avdol. But he'll be a problem no longer." N'doul said.

The Stand's hand rose from the ground.

"Goodbye..." N'doul said.

"It's back!" Joseph and Polnareff said together, as the Stand's hand hovered over Avdol's face

"Avdol!" N'doul said.

Y/n and Jotaro ran off.

'Hmm... which one of you ran off?' N'doul thought holding the cane to his ear.

"I don't believe it! Jotaro and Y/n are running?" Joseph said.

'There are two people who just ran, One is about 190... No, 195 centimeters tall. He has a youthfulness to him. He's not Joseph. It must be Jotaro. The other one seems to be significantly shorter, this one must be Y/n, but where are they running to?' N'doul thought.

The water chased after Jotaro and Y/n.

"It dove in! The water's after Jotaro and Y/n!" Polnareff said.

"So it's come to this. It stopped attacking Avdol, but..." Joseph said.

"Jotaro! He's catching up!" Y/n yelled.

'I hear of all our enemies' Stands, Jotaro's Star Platinum is by far the fiercest. Master Dio will be delighted if I murder him. With every fiber of my being, for Master Dio, I shall defeat Jotaro!' N'doul thought.