Death 13, Pt 1

The echoing cry of a baby could be heard, as Kakyoin twists and turns.

"That piercing noise..." Kakyoin muttered as he slowly opened his eyes.

Kakyoin woke up in a Ferris wheel car.

Kakyoin slowly sat up, and rubbed the sleep out of his eye, before looking out of the car, seeing an amusement park.

"What is this place? And amusement park? I've never been here before. Why in the world am I riding on a Ferris wheel in my pajamas? Something's wrong."

"The desert... I remember being in the desert riding through Saudi Arabia on camel back. But where are the others? Did they abandon me?" Kakyoin muttered to himself before turning around the see a dog sitting in the car with him.

"This isn't making any sense." Kakyoin said petting the dog's head.

"There's not a soul anywhere in the amusement park, so why did I bear the cries of a baby? Where is it?" Kakyoin asked himself as he removed his hand from the dog's head.

Balloons rose through the sky, a green one headed straight for Kakyoin. At the bottom of the balloon's string, a tarot card was attached.

Kakyoin stuck his hand out as the balloon floated over to him, Kakyoin held the card and flipped it.

"This card is... Death 13!" Kakyoin said in shock as liquid started coming out of the hands on the card.

"The card's moving!" Kakyoin yelled in shock as the face of the card smiled, it's hands shooting out of the card.

Kakyoin screamed in shock, dropping the card, as it attacked and killed the dog next to him

Kakyoin sat up in bed screaming.

"Kakyoin!" Polnareff yelled standing next to Kakyoin.

"Hey, take it easy! Stop screaming and shaking the bed like that girl front The Exorcist. You're weirding me out." Polnareff said as Kakyoin stopped screaming and looked at him.

"Where are we?"

"Don't ask stupid questions. Come on, get up already." Polnareff said clapping his hands and walking away.

Polnareff opened the window, letting the sun shine through the room.

"After breakfast, we're gonna take to the skies. Looks like another scorcher." Polnareff said turning to look at Kakyoin.

"I had a terrible nightmare. It was horrifying." Kakyoin said rubbing his eye.

"Oh, lay on the details. I wanna hear all about it!" Polnareff said walking back over to Kakyoin .

"Thing is, I can't remember. I've forgotten it all." Kakyoin said.

"Huh?"

"Regardless, it was petrifying. You woke me up, and pulled me out of it." Kakyoin said.

"Wish we could talk more, but we gotta get a move on!" Polnareff said grabbing his bag and walking toward the door.

"Let's go. Hurry up and get ready!" Polnareff said leaving the room.

Kakyoin moved the blanket slightly off of him, only to find a blood spot on his blanket, and a cut on his hand.

"There's a cut on my hand. How'd it get there? I should have Y/n heal it for me." Kakyoin said examining his hand.

"Jotaro, Y/n, and Mr. Joestar are already headed to the plane. Supposedly, we're traveling five hundred kilometers today." Polnareff said was him and Kakyoin walked out of the hotel.