Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'doul, Part 1

"It's about time." Jotaro said as they all stood in the desert.

A helicopter flew above them, making everyone look at it.

"What's that?" Polnareff asked.

"They're here." Joseph said with a smirk.

"It's a helicopter!" Polnareff said.

"No need to tell us." Kakyoin said.

"They're here from the Speedwagon Foundation. They're looking for somewhere to land." Joseph explained as the helicopter circled above them.

"Speedwagon Foundation? The group looking after Mom back in Japan? Your old friends?" Jotaro asked.

"You got it." Joseph said as the helicopter lowered itself to the ground.

"Don't tell me we're taking a copter now." Jotaro said.

"No. As much as I'd like to, they're not Stand users. We can't put them in harm's way." Joseph said.

"So why are they here?" Kakyoin asked.

"They've brought us an ally." Joseph said shocking everyone.

"What? An ally?" Polnareff asked.

"He's a bit of a handful; that's why it took so long to fetch him." Joseph said.

"Mr. Joestar! You aren't seriously considering taking him with us! He'd only hold us back." Avdol said.

"Avdol Sensei, he isn't that bad." Y/n said trying to defend their new ally.

"So you both know him?" Kakyoin asked.

"Yes, all too well." Avdol said.

"Hold on. You mean he's a Stand user?" Jotaro asked.

"That's right. And his card is the Fool." Joseph said.

"The Fool? Sounds like a dumb card to me." Polnareff said giggling.

"Just be glad he's not your enemy. You can't beat him." Avdol said.

"What'd you say, you asshole? You'd better watch your mouth." Polnareff said walking over to Avdol and grabbing him by his collar

"It's the truth. Now move your hand. You're hurting me." Avdol said.

"Who made you boss..." Polnareff said.

"Enough! The helicopter's here." Kakyoin said.

The helicopter's door opened, two Speedwagon members sat in the seats in the front.

The two members stepped out of the helicopter and walked over to Joseph.

"Good to see you, Mr. Joestar!" The member said shaking Joseph's hand.

"Thanks for bringing him all the way here." Joseph said.

"So... Which one of you is it? Who's the Stand user?" Jotaro asked, however the two men remained silent.

"I said, which one of you is the Stand user? You?" Jotaro asked.

"It's not us. He's in the back." One of the members said as the other one opened the backseat door.

However, the only thing there was a coat.

"The back... I don't see him." Jotaro said.

"No, he's there." The member said.

"Hey, hey, hey! Come on! Quit joking around. Is he really short or something?" Polnareff asked standing in front of the back seats.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" Polnareff said slapping the seat.