Dread

Lelouch, a problem you promised to get rid off. You have failed Suzaku Kururugi. I will take it from here. But if you interfere. . .I will make it much simpler. I will kill Euphy. I will kill your cousin. I will kill your infant brother.-Vincent vi Britannia to Suzaku Kururugi

//Chapter 1-Dread//

Vincent liked his private jet. They were good at following orders. But what was he saying! Planes aren't sentient! Vincent grounded and shifted around in his white couch like bed. He hated the foreboding feeling in his stomach. What are you saying! Your the strongest in the empire!

"Stryder stop looking at nude magazines infront of 12 year old boy you fucking weirdo. Anime headass with that hair of yours." Vincent pokes at the purple haired man and he shoved his head into the corner of his couch fortress.

"Spoken like a true prince. You sound more like a delinquent mate." Blisk said spinning a knife on his gloved hand. "That is my name. 'The Delinquent Prince.' Thats what the royal court calls me." Vincent said as he starts to sit up and everyone is looking at him weirdly.

"What? I don't like wearing those choker suit looking things!" Vincent says with crossed arms and everyone stairs at him with the same thought.

'What a kid.'

{[(|)]}

Kurumi Tokasaki was bored. She had nothing to do at all. But it was a familiar feeling for 600 year old women trapped in a 17 year old girls body.

There was a knock at the door and a single thought came to her mind. What. The. Fuck. How does anyone know where she is? Didn't harem lover say that her room was locked off from the rest of Ares Villa!

She pulls out her flintlock and points it at the door. "Who is it!" No response. She summons on her astral dress and gets out of bed. "I'll say again who the hell is it!" She suddenly feels something poke her abdomen and looks down and see a blow dart shot straight into her.

"Z-afkiel!" A giant clock appears behind her back and she tries to point her flintlock at the '4' but her hand falls and drops the gun.

The last thing she hears before she drops to sleep is. 'Thought she'd be harder to take down for a women older than Lord V.V.'

{[(|)]}

Vincent steps through the grand doors of Ares Villa with a feeling dread. He arrived at Ares Villa seeing way less security then he was supposed to. Had they been called of?

'Did mother do it?' That question ran through his head. 'No! A question of stupidity! My mother would never! She has so many enemies why would she?!' His feelings of dread were interrupted by a crushing hug from a near shorter lookalike of him.

He had the exact same hair and haircut. The same eyes. The sa- I think you get it.

"Big brother Vincent! Your home so late! Nunnally and Euphy were worried!" A young Lelouch scolded his older brother who was just brought out of his world of fear smiled at his sibling.

"Sorry traveling half way across the world takes awhile." He quietly said.

"What?"

"What?

"Anyways! I think Nunna and Euphy are still outside still!"

"I was expecting you guys to be sleeping when I came home. Is someone pulling all nighter in the library?"

"No! I was definitely just sleeping now!"