She's Dead Again?

Vincent's Achilles Heel was the fact that he never wanted anything in life. He was always satisfactory with his life. He never wanted anything but the safety you and your sister. Despite representing the Sin Of Greed in the Geass Cult he rather was the opposite.-98th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire, Charles zi Britannia

//Chapter 2-She's Dead Again?//

    Right now I'm watching Nunnally and Euphy passively flirt with Lelouch while I'm leaning on a tree looking like a pedo. C.C was just staring at me. Menacingly. Probably cuz I stole her lacy gr-

    Did someone say something?

   I really don't understand the opposite gender at all.

     Why do they like tea party's?

    All you do is sit around and talk about your feelings!

  Ah! Why does Kurumi like these to! Probably because Nunna-

   Kurumi.

   She hasn't even texted me. And she never sleeps during the afternoon so. . .!

   1. Kurumi no contact. (That sounds stupid.)

   2. Mother calls of her guard.

   3. Even Cornelia has no idea what's going on.

  All of this= The midget hobgoblin fuck is planning something.

  Shit well I should be going now.

                                                      {[(|)]}

    Sometimes I hate my Geass. It lakes one important thing. The ability to be used without fucking wake a 1/12 of the world up! That's why I never use speed boosts! But right now I want just want to use one to check every room! I found Kurumi in her room laying on the floor with and I alerted Cornelia of that envious midgets plans so with the guards looking every-

  Just as I approach the main foyer bullets rip throw the windows  with my mothers body laying on the steps and my little brother looking from above and my older sister looking in horror.

    I'm to late...

   And that fuckface will pay.

                                                      {[(|)]}
(Play video's sound only, you don't need to watch it.)

      Blood. Cornelia hated it. Especially when it came from those she loved and respected. And now, the women she looked up to in her life was dead right before her. With Lelouch and Vincent watching.

     She heard Lelouch scream but it was ignored by her mind when she got lightheaded at what she was thinking of. Vincent had came to her earlier today warning that an intruder was in the Ares Villa and was here to kill Lady Marianne.

     Vincent knew something.

    Lelouch was on his knees crying at this point and Vincent sent a look towards Cornelia's radio and she snapped out of her trance and immediately called the entire royal guard to get here.

    Vincent quietly walked towards Marianne's body and felt the pulse on his neck. Quietly he quickly the Gods that he told Nunnally to go bed. Lelouch had been taken away very reluctantly by Marianne's royal guard.

    Vincent felt one thing from how his mothers jugular vein felt.

   Postmortem.

   'But she just died right now? Did she switch body's with her Geass? I just saw her get gunned down right now?' He thought to himself.

     He finally actually felt sick to his stomach. His mother was dead. Nunnally would wake up knowing that her mother was dead even though she supported that dreaded Ragnarök Connection.

   Sweating he was sweating. Bad bad bad bad bad. He can't have he Geass go of and turn this sweat into a bullet. He quickly walked up the stairs to go to the nearest bathroom in the villa.

                                                         {[(|)]}

     (Authors Note: I thought about what to do for this chapter for a while. Basically Vincent already knows V.V killed Marianne. Next chapter he will confront his father or will he?)

(Next Chapter: Orange In The Devils Den.)