The World Moves Foward

Is this...

    Yes, as promised. The heart of Vincent vi Britannia.

    May I ask how this came into your possession?

-Conversation between Schneizel el Britannia and Suzaku Kururugi.
{[(|)]}

    In all essence except physical, Vincent vi Britannia was dead. Died along with his mother on the main foyer of their villa. Nobody saw his body be taken away or either be shot. The only witnesses, his brother Lelouch vi Britannia said that his body was torn to shreds before his eyes.

   But this was all alive, because Vincent vi Britannia was much alive  and living. . .an empty casket was buried at Vincent's grave. Friends and family alive to watch as he 'passes on to the next world'.     

    {[(|)]}

  Lye Batenkaitos walked through the corridors of the Ares Villa with a grin. Moments ago he had just ate the memories of the workers of the villa who saw Vincent leave. His majesty already had Cornelia's memories changed.

  Lye looks towards his right as he hears a door creak open and shivered at the change of air. 'It's cold. . .why is that? Did he-! I guess he can't be a dinner tsu~' Lye thought to him self as the sound of light footsteps take over his ears.

  Then silence and the feeling of eyes on him made him jerk to the source of the cold. "Yo-u actually did it-?" Lye says to Vincent in a scared voice.

  "Don't stare. I like my privacy you know? It's a normal right everybody has for themselves. I have that so I recommend you stop staring Batenkaitos." Vincent says in a snide voice while walking past a quiet Lye.

  Vincent turns around to look at Lye and smiles like the devil.

  "Of course, I had Capella make sure I didn't cut the wrong place. Because I can't afford to be threatened by people who take advantage of my loved ones again."

                                                         {[(|)]}       

    Euphemia and Nunnally had taken Vincent's death the hardest, even more than Lelouch. They cried on his empty grave while he was in Geass Cult base in the Chinese Federation.

   "Um, sir. . .please say were still getting paid and not kidnapped." Stryder says to Vincent as the walk to the Thought Elevator to meet the emperor.

  Vincent doesn't even turn around and just reply's with a 'shut it' or 'I'll explain latter' and Blisk said just to keep his mouth shut.

  Stryder thought that he was still mourning for his mom.

   "Did you hear?"

    "He cut out his heart!"

   "Who?"

    "Greed. I heard he ousted Director V.V."

    Blisk snorts as he here's the whispers of researchers that scour the purple illuminated city. "Aye, kid you ever gonna kill that midget?" Blisk asks with humour in his voice as he would happily shove V.V. inside a giant metal container for a price.

  "Oh, he's been taken care of already."

   Blisk just frowned at the missed payday.