Orange In The Devils Den

(Vincent's theme at top.)

       I think you gotta thing for my sister!...-Vincent vi Britannia

//Chapter 3-Orange In The Devils Den//

     Jeremiah Gottwald was in grief. Lady Marianne was dead. And he was just standing outside doing nothing as the attackers came and shot her.

  But one question ran through his head.

  Why was it her son was the only one who knew she was being targeted and it just so happens when she calls of her guard.

   Lady Marianne's first son had been making waves in court as he made fun of nobles right in front of their and his majesty's face. It was almost like his majesty was afraid to- No! No traitorous thoughts!

  He had been one of the guards Lady Marianne's children he had talk to the most. How did he know? He had to! His majesty hadn't released any information since her death, understandable he was probably just in much grief as him!

He still needed to talk to Vincent about how he knew this information.

                                                       {[(|)]}

   I looked at my self in the mirror. Am I truly that heartless? That I'd watch are mother die infront of us I say nothing to my siblings! I start feeling soft arms come from behind my back.

   "Having dark thoughts?"

  "How could you describe dark?"

   "Your astral dress?"

    "Good point, but this conversation is going nowhere."

     "I can tell, now how the hell did you get tranquilizer stuck in your jugular. I surprised your not dead!" Vincent says as he quickly turns around to her starring into her eyes.

  (The height difference made it kinda weird since Kurumi is 5,1 and Vincent is 5'4 right now.)

    "I'm not dead. Nowhere near it in fact I got another body ready." Kurumi says shrugging his hands off. Suddenly a black cat with 2 red crane symbols it's eyes. Kurumi puts her hands on her hips and turns to Vincent.

   "Question why is Lust here Vincent?"

   "Uhh I could say the same, Capella I thought you were in the Chinese Federation still?

  To anyone it looked like Vincent and Kurumi were going mental. But then the black cat's skin shifted into black goo and turned more human. Eventually the cat morphed into a girl looking around the age of 15 with gray hair and icy blue eyes. Her haired was tied into 2 braids on each side of her head.

  "Oh, am I interrupting something?" Capella says with a small smile. "Mom's dead. V.V. did it." Vincent says quietly with anger in his eyes as he looks out the window. "Sorry." Capella says to him looking her head down.

  "Please don't spare the pity. She's now in Anya Alstreim's body. C.C told me she sensed her Geass being used around the time she died." Kurumi said while sitting down on one of the many chairs in Vincent's room.

    "I'll take it as that best friend thing isn't going very well?" Vincent asked with a turn of his head. Just as he said that there was knock at the door and everybody snapped their heads towards the door.

  "Your Highness! U-h I know you said not to be interrupted but you have a. . .v-istor." A scared guard said from behind the door. Vincent just stood silent.

   "A visitor you say? While i'm mourning for my mother? Who could it possibly be?" Capella resisted the urge to snicker at his words. "M-argrave Jeremiah Gottwald s-ir." The guard said to him through the door.

   "Very well. I'll play."