Geass Information

(Will be editing over time)

Geass: The Power Of Absolute Annihilation.

Description: This Geass, unlike Lelouch or Charles Geass does not require any form of eye contact. Instead it requires specific circumstances to activate for ether eye. Special circumstances must be made for the left eye to work.

Right Eye(Lions Heart): Vincent is able to stop the time of his heart giving him a state of invincibility and code like regeneration. During this time Vincent does not need to eat, sleep, breath or any normal body functions.

    Tho, he can only keep this up for a maximum of 5 seconds of an invisible hand will start to crush his heart. If Vincent can withstand the pain he will automatically die at 15 seconds. Vincent is able to get rid of this restraint by giving his heart to loved ones removing the limiter allowing him to keep it on forever.

Left Eye(Stillness Of An Object's Time): By giving his heart he is able to use Stillness Of An Objects Time. Vincent can stop the time of any object that comes into contact with him. Objects like dirt or gravel can be turned in bullets that move at the speed of light and will go through everything it touches. Wind can be turned into a giant blade which can split city's. Vincent can use it on himself to become an indestructible wall or move at super speeds. The objects cannot exceed 1 ton each (So no Knightmares). Vincent has give his heart out to use this ability.

Lions Heart rules:

The person must be a women.

  They can't be in a Geass contract with anyone.

  If there heart no longer beats Vincent looses that Lions Heart.

(It's fitting for a time Geass since his contractor is Kurumi Tokasaki. If you have any questions ask me. And yes its op. But I does have its limits.)