the silver theater

As almond walked through the theater hardly recognizing anyone from their seats, them seeming like shadows. He sat in the back row as the actor came into stage their movements being soft and smooth. No matter how much he looked as the figure he couldn't pinpoint the familiarity of his eyes. The turquoise eyes he knew all to well. He stared in shock and interest as the performance went on. Soon enough as the show came to an end he found himself sneaking backstage where almost everyone had left. Roguefort felt himself jump at the feeling of a hand on his shoulder. "I-I didn't know you liked plays" he said as he looked over his shoulder to see the detective standing behind him. He was attempted to step away as the detective grabbed his wrist,Roguefort's playful attitude turned into anxiety as he felt himself being shoved to the ground. Roguefort went completely red as he shivered at the feeling of being touched from his waist to his inner thigh. "W-what are you doing?-" his words were rushed as he was cut off by the detectives hand firmly pressed against his crotch. "You have the right to remain silent." The detective said making roguefort grow frustrated. Before he could say another word he felt himself being undressed as he internally struggled to submit to the new rules he was under. He softly moaned as he felt the detective slowly put it in. It felt painful and discomforting as he'd never done this let alone with a man. he felt it slowly push in and out of him slowly becoming faster. The detective watched as the man under him quickly gave in, beginning to run out of breath. The once quick man man couldn't even steady his legs as the pain deepened. He seemed to marvel at the pleasure he received alongside the touch and attention he loved all too much. His shimmering eye's flooding with tears as the detective slammed into him. Roguefort's eyes seemed to shine behind the dimly lit curtain,his body seeming to be made of porcelain. Bruises began to show as the detective felt himself loose the soft touch he managed to form out of pity. The phantoms soft skin now stained with dark bruises. "P-please be gentle dear-" his sentence was cut off by a loud moan as he quickly clinged to the detective. He watched as the detective roughly kissed him, every movement being filled with discomfort. He felt himself freeze as the cold touch of himself being stroked. He felt himself struggling to stay still as it became unbearable. The stroking sensation soon became a rough pumping motion as the detective continued to slam into him. Roguefort let out a loud whine as he felt the detective's hand slowly begin to milk him. Soon he felt true agony as the detective started to slow down, taking his hand away. He soon felt himself being restrained,his hands being cuffed along with a collar being tightly fastened around his neck. He began to choke as the rough pleasure silently made him suffer. He felt himself moan loudly and he felt himself begin to drip. The white liquid staining the wood floor. He let out a loud moan as he felt the officer on top of him release deep into him.