to wish for love

'and now for the guest we've all been waiting for!'

Almond just watched intently as the announcer, infront of nearly 200 guest's, began to announce the final guest, the person who had arranged the entire event,

'the Phantom Bleu!'

As soon as his name was called he watched as the man, grinning as he seemed to scan the overjoyed crowd of criminals, seeming to eye him as he walked across the stage, into the spotlight.

'thank you! Thank you! I'm glad to be here tonight! I'm ha... '

He just stared at the man, he could simply tell it was him, the ever so gently movements, his turquoise eyes that never seemed to fully open, the way he talked, moved. There was no doubt it was him. He could feel the calling card slip loose from his hand, he felt almost mesmerized, certainly the few drinks he had couldn't have affected him that badly, but there he was, eyeing the man. He felt almost accomplished, feeling that he finally caught him, though.. sickeningly sad, feeling slight regret that after the years of playing a game with what people would call nothing more than a criminal and a thief.

The man who seemed to all too simply avoid capture, almost as if he was trying to make the game playable to begin with, his endless taunts that now seemed all too loving to have just been sick pleasure.

The times he'd been left in awe, shock, and admiration, as the man effortlessly pranced away from his attempts to detain, perhaps is was the reason he never simply backed out of the case,the game they'd both lead on.

'.. and to the many.. many among us who wish for something as simple as love... '

He could feel himself heat up as he drew closer to the stage, almost entranced by the Phantoms words which seemed to just roll off the tip of your tongue,

'a bittersweet triumph.. '

He simply watched, dazed as the man spoke, watching his body move across the stage, he could feel everything go warm, he was almost being held, loved, as he felt his eyes open,by then there was nothing but a lingering sweetness that seemed to dull his senses and he could feel all eyes were on him and his lover.

Him and the Phantom Bleu.

He could feel roguefort finally pull away for air, watching as the crowd began to fill with clapping, laughing, seeming to cheer them on as he watched roguefort lead him away, everything seeming to blur together.

He could feel himself begin to kiss rogueforts neck, trailing down to his chest as the criminal seemed to openly invite him. He could feel himself begin to softly bite down, kissing, gently marking the criminals chest, feeling himself begin to fall loose, his firm demeanor. seemingly years of his life, begining to fall loose over nothing more than a single man.

He watched as the criminal began to eagerly grind against him, feeling himself being stripped from his coat, badge. watching himself go crazy as roguefort began to unbutton his shirt, harshly yanking his tie, threatening to choke him as his pants were quickly undone, his belt being quickly taken off as he was slowly stroked. He felt himself buck his hips as his underwear were slid down to his ankles, watching the man lay him down onto the floor.

He could feel roguefort push in as he felt himself grow hard, feeling himself rub against the man's stomach with each thrust. He could barely register a low groan as he felt the Phantom begin pumping him, watching his hand move furiously up and down his cock as he continued to thrust, quickly starting to slam into him. He watched as his vision blurred with pleasure, feeling his back arch as his legs were spread further, feeling roguefort push deeper, now pounding into him ruthlessly as he felt himself begin to release.

He could feel his body begin to ache through the harsh pleasure being inflicted upon him. He could just feel himself start to release before he felt himself begin to come down from his high, being quickly turned around before feeling roguefort push right back in, continue to harshly pound into him, watching his rationality seem to simply slip away.

He could feel rogueforts hand bury itself into his already messy hair, holding him down as he could feel himself attempt to squirm, being driven into overstimulation as the man's other hand continued to vigorously pump him.

Through heavy panting and groaning, he could feel himself begin to go limp, numb with pleasure as he felt roguefort begin to release into him, holding him in place by his utterly desperate cock.

He could feel himself begin to just leak onto the floor, almost completely soaking his chest as he felt roguefort release, holding him closely as he could feel the criminal begin rushing to their feet, gathering themselves as a rather loud commotion seemed to announce itself from outside, feeling his coat being thrown over him as the Phantom quick escaped.

merely moments later he could see some of his younger colleagues burst into the room, staring in utter shock at the mess of a detective laying infront of them, panting helplessly. He felt ashamed of himself, watching as one of his closer friends attempted to help him get dressed, though despite this sudden reality, he could feel himself staring at the window the Phantom had escaped out of.

As he finally started to exit the room, he could feel a sense of excitement stir in him, because yes roguefort has escaped but he would surely come back, knowing their newly revealed feelings.

He could just stare at the newly delivered calling card in his hand, staring at it in anticipation as he could only wait for midnight.