"I-I'll do anything.."

Ad he set down the letter he couldn't wander around the small house, curiosity growing. As he reached to the door he dashed into a closet is a really scared. The detective began walking through the quiet house half asleep and as he saw the pale yellow letter he felt himself immediately wake up. All I have been unopening roguefort's head began racing as he began darting for window almost immediately being caught by the detective. "H-hey!" The friend who showed up slightly terrified, "you're under arrest." Almond said as a sigh of relief escaped his lips. "Y-you can't do that!" He yelled at the officer,"why not.?" His voice was Stern and intimidated roguefort in a way that gained him excitement. "I-ill do anything.." he said in deep shame, completely giving in, "anything..?" His voice became sweet as he began to stroke roguefort's waist." Yes.. " the suited man said as a faint blush spread across his face, and before he could say anything he was spun around and roughly kissed. " A-almond i-" he was cut off by another deep kiss clearly flustering him. He could smell the rich scent of almonds stain his clothes as he was seated in the officers lap. He shivered at the cold touch that grazed his skin slowly, being affectionate and lustful. He went completely red as he felt himself being violated by a large bulls that seemed to poke through his pants. He flinched as he was undressed, making small moans as almond put the tip in. He felt his start to hurt as the rest sliding, his smile twisting into a broken expression of discomfort. He felt the detective lift him up and down in a bouncing motion, his cock pushing in and out of him. After a few minutes roguefort felt himself begin to cry as almond began roughly shoving it in and out. "A-almond~ please~.." Roguefort quietly begged as the slamming started to become careless. "Quiet" the detective said through panting clearly needing this. "Please~..." His voice sounded wet, almost dripping in the lustful tone. Roquefort shot up as a feather detective cum deep inside of him. The rich woman sentence Santa intoxicate the phantom, his smile growing weak. Roquefort seem to give into the pleasure, starting to purse awfully. His purring louder than the detective ruffled his hair, slowly pulling out. The Phantom felt himself collapsed onto the larger male soon passing out from exhaustion.