tell no one

Roguefort had just finished his jerk off session and was getting naked. He made his bed until he heard an big stomp from behind him.

He turned around and saw the man he had just fantasised of not remembering the fact that he was naked.

"Roguefort Cookie, you are un-" Almond got interrupted by noticing that Roguefort was naked.

Almond blushed a bit at the sight of Roguefurts naked lower body. He kept on staring at him not remembering the situation he was in.

"Awh, what's wrong, Sir? See something you like~?" Roguefort asked in an really passionate tone looking at the bulge that was getting bigger in Almonds pants.

"Wha- No! No way!" Almomd shouted madly not taking his eyes away from Roguefort.

"Oh please, i know you like the view" Roguefort said bending down showing his ass to Almond who was fully hard now staring at the sight of Rogueforts ass.

"Oh come on, sir, i know you like it, just come here and do what you want. And maybe we could forget about the things i have done~" Roguefort said winking and laying down on his bed opening his legs so Almong now saw Rogueforts hard member and tight asshole.

"Ug- Uh, Well okay, Fine. But you are not gonna tell about this to anybody. I'm an professional detective not an hooker!" Almond said slamming an random table next to him.

"Okay okay, yeah, Now come here and wreck my asshole!" Roguefort screamed desperately.

Almond walked over to him scanned his body and then slapped Rogueforts ass roughly, Roguefort letting out a loud gasp.

"I think i should punish you from being such a bad boy" Almond finally started to play along sitting down on Rogueforts bed patting his knee singnalimg him to come there.

And Roguefort did. He got on Almond knee suddenly yelping because of Almond making him bent over his knee.

"You have been a bad boy you know that? You deserve to get soanked, don't you?" Almond said slapping Rogueforts ass roughly again and again. Until he stopped for a second unblucking his belt.

He quickly took it of and started to Spank Roguefort with it. Roguefort kept on letting out little whimpers and gasps. Almond knew Roguefort want this.

"You are enjpying this, aren't you?" Almond asked in a deep tone giving Roguefort a last slam.

"Ohh~ Yes, sir! I love it!" Roguefort shouted getting up from Almonds knee laying on his back and opening his legs wide.

"Oh, you want it fast, don't you? But since you have still been a bad boy i will just go in dry" Almond kept on teasing Roguefort with his word lining up to his asshole slowly pushing in making Roquefort let out lot's of sweet little moans.

"Ahhh~, Ye-ES SIR!" Roguefort started to get louder as Almond pushed deeper and deeper inside of him starting to move roughly.

But to Rogueforts surprise, Almond pulled fully out. He looked at Almond confused.

"On all fours, boy!" Almond shouted wanting to just keep on ramming Rogueforts ass with his hard member.

When Roguefort was on all fours Almond pushed in again. He started to move before Roguefort even let out the first moan.

"Ahh~ Hngh~ Please more! Go faster!" Roguefort moaned making Almond smirk in pleasure.

Alomd did just as Roguefort said and went much faster now the room filled from noices of Skin slapping against skin, Heavy breaths and Rogueforts moans.

"Ohh~ Sir that feels so good! I think i'm gonna cum" Roguefort said being an moaning mess.

"Nuh uh, boy" Almond said grabbing Rogueforts hard member and pushing his finger to the tip.

"Sir always gets to cum first, you know that?" Almond said in an deep tone making Roguefort more desperate.

Almond gave Roguefort last few thrusts and the pushed himself as deep as he could cumming inside of him, letting of Rogueforts trembling cock allowing him to finally cum.

"Ha~ Ahh~" Roguefort moaned cumming all over the sheets as Almond pulled out.

"Remember, you are not gonna talk about this to anyone" Were the last words Almond said before leaving Roguefort panting and leaking cum on the bed.