coffee date :^

Almond just stared at the coffee shop, looking back at the calling card firmly held in his hand as he stared into the window, quickly moving on. Almond stepped into the cafe, watching his eyes meet with the same off-white vest from before, a matching hat to go with it, head down and focused on a slightly crumpled newspaper.

"Bit self absorbed don't you think?" He spoke, watching roguefort's gaze quickly dart over,a small chuckle following the detectives comment. "They really captured my talent don't you think..?" Roguefort smiled as he set down the article,"I guess so.. " almond spoke as he glanced down at the paper. "Regardless how's your day been detective?" Roguefort continued.

"Good, a peaceful night.." almond stated bluntly, "well.. how's your job been going..?" Roguefort spoke, taking a sip of his warm tea. "Decently considering the past incidents.." roguefort simply smiled as almond stared at him.

"The robberies were my fine work.." The phantom spoke with a sly grin.  "I shouldn't be surprised.. I admire it.. " roguefort let out a small chuckle as almond spoke,"though I am all you can think about am I not..?" Roguefort spoke softly, noticing the people starting to stare from across the cafe.

"I'd be lying if I said otherwise.." almond sighed as he placed his order, accepting the thief's laughing. "Good" roguefort spoke simply, watching the waitress walk away before continuing. "If I could,we could call it a date..?" Roguefort spoke, a nervous look spreading over his face.

"A law enforcer, dating a criminal..?" Almond have a slight chuckle, almost jokingly at the idea. "Yes.. if anything I want to risk it.." almond just stared at the criminal, the way his smile perked up at the idea. Naturally, he'd always have assumed roguefort was a thrill seeker.

"Then it's a date.." the detective gave a small grin as he watched the criminals face light up. "Well..I think it's about a time we both be on our way" the detective looked up as a roguefort began finishing up, his tea now cold.

"On the rooftops.. tonight.." roguefort spoke before looking around at the increasingly crowded cafe. "Of course.." almond said in a warm tone as roguefort quickly stood up, landing a light kiss on his cheek before walking out of the cafe with a sharp clicking of his heels. Almond stared at the entry, watching the man leave before his attention quickly darted to the coffee cup infront of him.

"Here's your latte sir, have a good evening" almond watched as the waitress then walked away, taking the cold cup of tea back behind the counter.