Camp~

"We're here!" Percy cried out to Blackjack.

They were currently flying down towards Camp Jupiter.

It had taken them about twenty minutes to get there.

As they landed in the Field of Mars a crowd had gathered, it consisted of Jason, Reyna, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Leo and Calypso.

Percy frowned, he had expect Nico to be here. He had told Nico, and only Nico, about the quest. After all he was bound to find out.

They all greeted him with smiles and hugs. He smiled back, "Hey guys I'm back."

Reyna shoved him, "From where? You went missing for ten months and just come back like that?"

"Gods calm down! I can explain since Jason didn't explain for me!"

Jason smiled and rubbed his head, "Well you never asked me too.."

"True enough!" He turned towards Reyna, "I was doing a quest for Athena. To prove that i love Annabeth."

Everyone, but Jason and Piper looked surprised. "But why the secrecy?" Hazel asked. "Why couldn't you stay in contact?"

"I really have no idea. Athena said those were the rules and so I followed them." He rubbed his hands awkwardly, it was hard socializing with people after ten months of being on his own. "So how's Camp Half-blood?"

They stayed silent. Percy frowned, "Guys what's wrong?"

"We haven't really been able to communicate with them since around the time you left." Frank explained.

Percy's hand started to glow faintly, "What? What do you mean you-"

"Calm down." Hazel interrupted, "Nico contacted us from the Underworld and said they were fine at the other Camp."

Before he could reply, Leo interrupted, "Hey Percy, what's up with your hand? It's all glowy"

'Aw schist' Percy quickly remembered that nobody was supposed to find out about it. He shoved his hand in his pocket, "Ah it's nothing."

They stared at him weirdly.
Hazel realized he didn't want to talk about it so she broke the silence, "So how long are you staying?"

He shot her a "thank you" look.

"A day or two, but then me and Blackjack are off."

"So soon?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see Annabeth."

Piper smiled, "I can imagine. But war games are tonight, would you like to participate?"

"Of course I would! But uh first can we eat? I'm famished."

They all laughed at this, Jason spoke, "Yeah let's go down for dinner. Then war games!"

-------------- time skip ------------
After dinner:

They were going to start the war games, but to be fair they had decided to have Jason, Leo, and Piper be with cohorts one and two. While Percy, and Hazel were with cohort five.

Percy and Hazel were discussing the plan the cohorts had decided on.

"This is crazy Percy, it'll never work!"

"It's crazy yes, but they won't be expecting it."

"That's true but it's stupid we'll never get the banners like this!"
[And do they go for banners or flags or what?]

Percy smiled, "I'm an expert at getting stupid and impossible tasks done."

Hazel looked like she wanted to ask him something, but before she could a horn was blown. She signed, "Let's do this then."

Just then all three attacking cohorts(plus an elephant) charged at once.

Percy grinned, "Let's go. You've got my back right?"

She nudged him, "You don't even have to ask!"

They ran to join the cohorts determined to get the banners. [again is it banners or flags or what?]

---------------------------------------------

That's the end of the "first" chapter! Hope you enjoy!
Next chapter should be up soon!