The meeting begins~

Despite what his uncle Amos had told him about Manhattan, Carter was waiting in Central Park.

It was there that he and Percy had decided to meet up. They both agreed to show up by themselves.

Carter had trouble convincing Zia and Sadie about letting him go off on his own, but finally after Walt backed him up, he was able to convince them.

He tried contacting Horus to ask if this was the right thing to do and he got no response.

He was wondering why Percy had suddenly wanted to meet. All Percy had said was that it was urgent.

Carter heard a horse whine and what appeared to be the huge bird wings flapping.

He looked up to see a black horse with huge wings.

He wondered if he was imaging it, like he had imagined another one the year before.

Then he noticed the rider on it's back, it was Percy.

---------------------------------------------

As soon as Blackjack landed, Percy dismounted.

"Hey Carter."

"Hey Percy.. What happened to your face? And hand?"

"It's a long story.. Listen I wanted to meet up suddenly because, well the symbol you left on my hand, it's been acting weird."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's been sending out golden energy shields."

"That shouldn't be possible it's just a communication-"

"I had a vision. Some guy named Horus said it was a sign that I should follow his path or something like that."

"Horus? He's been talking to you?"

"Kind of.. More like influencing my thoughts if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I do actually.. But he wants you to follow his path? Is that really what he said?"

Percy nodded, "He said I'd need to if we were gonna 'survive the trials ahead'.. Whatever that means I don't know."

Carter was trying to contact Horus. On one hand he trusted Percy, but he didn't want to bring him back to the Brooklyn House if it could be avoided.

Once again he got no response from the war god. "Okay Percy, I'll bring you back with me and we'll see what we can do.. But only if you tell me where your group is. It's only fair."

"Long Island. I'll tell you the rest once we get to your place."

Carter nodded, "Alright."

-----------------------
They had traveled quickly to the Brooklyn House.

Percy had explained his whole life story to them to get them to trust him.

Carter, Sadie, Zia and Walt all shared looks that were impossible to identify. 

Carter cleared his throat, "Alright then... That seems impossible but I suppose our story does to.. I believe you Percy."

The others nodded slowly. Zia spoke up, "We'll teach you on the path of Horus, and we'll figure out what to do in time."

Percy nodded, he was glad they didn't show pity for him. "That seems fine by me."

------------Time skip 1 year----------

By this time Percy felt confident, he enjoyed his new powers, his new knowledge.

Although all this did have a set back, he hadn't practiced his old abilities in months because he had been exhausted from the magic.

He walked out of his room, Carter wanted to see him, he said it was an emergency.

He walked towards the library saying hi to the others as he passed them.

When he entered he found Carter, Sadie, Zia, Walt and Bast waiting for him.

Bast gave him a smile, she seemed to like him since he 'smelled like fish' as she put it. "Sit." 

He sat. "So what happened guys?"

It was Bast who answered, "I come with word from Ra himself. It is time for the two sides to finally, officially meet. We are to go to Olympus. They will gather their campers and we will discuss how to bring down Kronos and Setne."

Sadie and Walt gave him a look filled with sadness. Carter spoke, "We know you probably aren't thrilled about going back but, we need you with us."

Percy took a deep breath. "Okay I'm ready guys, I'm ready to go but... I need a favor."

They all gave him a puzzled look. Sadie asked, "What is it?"

"I need you guys to disguise me with magic, not something I covered by the way, and call me JP as an alias."

They all exchanged considered looks.

"Look guys it's only temporary, until I'm ready to talk to them again."

They nodded and agreed to do as he asked. They changed his hair to a light brown, his skin got paler, and his eyes changed to black, slight differences but it was enough.

"Alright," Bast started, "It's time to be off, to Olympus!"

They headed to the roof where Freak the griffin and his boat was.

They all got on, Carter handed Percy the reins. "Well JP, you know the way."

Percy smiled, "Let's go."

----------------END----------------
I want to apologize for taking, what a year off? Well yeah if anyone still wants to read, here's a short continuation of this story! I will continue on it. Hopefully I won't take another year :p