Return to Olympus, and A New Vision

The cabin councilors were on Olympus. With them were the praetors Reyna, Frank, and Hazel daughter of Pluto.

They had all been summoned there on an emergency meeting.

The Olympians had just explained the whole concept of Egyptian gods and the problem that now faced them all.

The Titan lord Kronos had allied himself with Setne, a evil, chaotic magician.

Their alliance was bad news, on their own it was unlikely either set of gods would win. But together, they had a good chance.

There was a golden flash off to the entrance to the throne room.

When the light died down there was six figures standing there. Three guys, three females, well two girls and one woman.

One of the guys, this one had curly hair and held what few of the campers recognized as a crook and war flail, stepped forward and introduced himself. "I'm Carter Kane, Pharaoh of Egypt, eye of Horus."

One of the girls, a blonde with highlights spoke next, "I'm his sister Sadie Kane, eye of Isis."

"Zia, eye of Ra," the other girl said.

"Walt Stone, or Anubis." One of the other guys said.

"We're in charge of The 21st Nome, aka Brooklyn House." Cater continued.

When they saw that the campers seemed a bit confused Zia explained. "It's a base for magicians to live and train, we have 360 throughout the globe. They help keep order around the world. They would be the equivalent of your camps."

Jason spoke up, "And you've known about our camps?"

Cater shook his head, "Not until recently. Our gods informed us of them a few days ago," he lied.

"Who are the two others with you?" Annabeth asked.

The woman introduced herself, "I am Bast, goddess of cats, protector of Ra. I help defend Brooklyn House and try teaching the magicians."

"And the other guy?" Leo asked.

Percy smiled, "The name's JP. I study the path of Horus like Carter. Only, I'm not nearly as good."

"And why are you here then?" Annabeth inquired.

"I'm helping save the world, besides Carter asked me to come." Came the response.

Carter cleared his throat, "Right. Look we'll join you at your camp, we'll bring a few others but we can't spare much."

The campers nodded in understanding.

They were going to leave when Piper spoke up, "Oh Chiron wanted me to ask. We have a few really young campers, we wanted to know if we could keep them somewhere safe in case the camp is attacked."

The question was directed at the Olympians but Zia responded, "We can take them in at the Brooklyn House, it's safe, lots of protective spells and magicians to guard them."

-------------------------------
Once back at Camp Half-Blood Annabeth led Zia and Sadie around to try and put protective spells around the boundaries of the camp.

Meanwhile Carter and JP(Percy) were trying to demonstrate their abilities to the campers.

Carter showed off his fist of Horus into the sky, summoning and storing objects in the Duat-after explaining what it was- and his falcon headed warrior form.