Clearing The Air With A Hint Of A Second Chance

Sasuke walked back into the building seeing Naruto sitting at the table with a look on his face. What the raven couldn't describe was sadness or shock Sasuke didn't know, he looked over to Saku who was eating happily like nothing just happened. Sasuke sat back in front of the blonde taking off the wedding ring.as words left his lips "why did i stay wither? Why did I marry her? What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I crazy?"

Naruto saw the action and didn't know what to do but his idiot brain decided to talk. before hw could think "i know right and you call me a dobe, pretty stupid im supprised you cheeated on me with her out of everyone you could of done it with you chose her. Yet she was my best friend i have no clue why she was'' he babled then released as a hand covered his mouth saku was chuckling in head doing a dance "go mummy go"

He composed himself "sorry... so you really getting a devorce?" Naruto said, eyeing the raven who was looking at his plate then looked over at his son who was eating nicely. Saku always had manners. If they were at home he would be scoffing it down naruto chuckled as he heard the raven say.

"Like you said i'm an idiot" sasuke sighed "shes a slut, yeah of course i got a devorce she was complaining how i was cheating on her with you and like i said i don't love her she was just forcing herself on me now i have someone i love sitting in front of me and i wanna try make it work if they want to" naruto looked at him with a raised eyebrow, sasuke looked up from his plate as he reached for his whine brought it to his lips and let 5 words slip from his mouth "naruto i still love you" sasuke gulped down the rest of his wine.

Saku spat out his drink with a disgusted look "ewwwwwwww save that for the bedroom" saku pouts he joked making them giggle and saku joined in he soon went back to eating. of course he wanted sasuke and naruto to get back together that was hi mum and dad but he new it was his mum decision he wasn't going to force them together. So to make sure he said "mummy" the blonde looked at him. "I know you. You will put me first because I want you to be together but i also know the pain you went through so DONT and i repeat DON'T do this for me do this for you put yourself first" saku said.

Naruto smiled softly and ruffled his hair then kissed him on the forehead saku pouted and wined, Sasuke on the other hand was shocked at how well he knew his mum, sasuke didn't want to put pressure on the blonde so he decided to change the topic. "So saku how was school? Make any new friends?"

Saku looked at sasuke like he was crazy "£me! Be friends with people who are dumb and a dumbass no thank you im the hiest in my class the others dont even know the basics, they all fall over me its annoying i just want to be left alone there is this one kid he keeps trying to talk to me he is loud and obnocshes no matter how i tell him to leave me he is dosent"

The elder raven looked over to naruto was was holding in a laugh, naruto noticed "just like his father" sasuke nodded "too much, but his friends reminds me of you you would not leave me alone no matter how much i told you to piss of" naruto giggled and saku looked up at sasuke "how did you fall for mum"

Sasuke smiled as he remembered the memories.

"It was our second year of high school and we got put on a project where we had to do an assignment and because I was the smartest and Naruo was the dumbest person in the class they put us together. We both hated each other. Well, I hated him. He wanted to be friends with everyone. Showing off a stupis smile to everyone" sasuke had another drink "we decided to go to mine the next saturday and work on it. So we were writing to me sitting on the bed with him on the table not talking to each other" naruto butted in "you didnt talk to me!" naruto poutd and Sasuke rolled his eyes. "It was getting dark and it was raining. We didn't know how much time had passed so uncle itachi came up and asked for him to stay over so he did. We talked and we had loads of things in common so I guess you can say that's when I fell for him. But at first he fell for itachi but that didn't last long"

Saaku was happy to hear their story. He saw how much they loved each other back then, it made him happy.

Naruto spoke "after that we came friends but one night we were working laughing and he started to annoy me so we ressaled and we kissed but i didn't know sakura was using me to get to him... but we didn't care we were too blind to see at that point sooner or later we left went to different collages but still dated then we moved in together and we'll soon you were here"

Saku smiled as he came with another question "dad if you loved mum so much why did you cheat on him?" sasuke looked down he knew this question was coming "i guess i fell for her charm... At that time I didn't know what she was trying to do. I kept falling for it over and over. Soon enough it came to the point where it was too late to feel guilty a ssthe damage was done... i knew i would lose him sooner or later i didn't have the balls to tell him so i knew when he did find out id have nothing, so when he did find out i had nothing, i let her use me soon enough i married her and i hate it so much now"

Naruto was learning too so he had questions as well "so why did you let me work for you."

Sasuke sighed "because I miss you I wanted to see you. I wanted to see the person i let down to see the person i betrayed so when itachi called me and said you were back i was happy it was the same as the one from years ago when we were happy... i wanted that again but this time not to hurt you like i did back then, i know i can't change it but we can work through it"

The water came over and told them that they had to leave, they nodded "i'll drive you home" sasuke said naruto nodede saku knew his mum was already thinking about it he would accept it no matter what his mum decided. They got into the car and the radio playing soft music. It was a comfortable silence. They soon got home and said goodbye to auke they walked in. naruto walked to the sofa and broke down

Everything over the evening being too much for him saku hugged him as he heard his mum say through sobs "ill give him one last chance" saku nodded happily "i support you only if you do this for you not me" naruto looked at his son tears falling "i love him"

They just sat there in comfortable silence as sasue drove home to his now slut free home

HEY SORRY IT TOOK E SO LONG BEEN BUSY!! I'M BACK AND WILL BE UPDATING MORE SO PLEASE STAY TUNED I BETTER GET TO CLASS NOW BYEEE

-Ash