meeting saku

sasuke

I chucked my bag in the car and walked round to the other side. staring it and putting on my seat belt. I put my foot on the pedal and drove off stopping at any red lights . all they way till I got to Itachi' s 

I got out of the car and walked up to the door and banged on it until a little boy opened up  who was wearing black jeans a dark red top and had raven hair and blue eyes . he looked so cute.

" who are you " he said in a stone cold voice   

" im here to see itachi " I said in a nice voice 

he walked away from me I think to tell itachi that I was here . once he came back with itachi be hide him . 

" saku go up stairs " so that cute little boy Is saku he looks just like me and naruto 

" sasuke why are you here " I coughed before replying 

" im here because I need to talk to you and naruto " 

I heard itachi sigh as he put his hand up to the bridge of his nose and moved aside to let me in. I smirked and walked in and went to sit on the sofa . itachi following after and taking a seat in front of me . 

" what do you want to talk to me about " 

" I want to know why you didn't tell me about saku and naruto being pregnant and why you didn't tell me why he was living with you and you kept lying to me about where he was " I was starting to get angry but I calmed myself down . 

" I didn't tell you because 1 ) naruto didn't want you to know where he was or that he was living with me 2 ) because it was your fault he left you and a person to cheat on someone they aplenty love is am ass hole so that's why I didn't tell you and Im pretty sure that is what naruto is going to say two " 

after itachi said we heard the door open and we both knew who it was. I started to panic a little when I heard 

" itachi im here " as he walked into the front room to see me and itachi sitting down on the sofa I couldn't look be hide but I could tell he knew it was me and I could feel how angry he was . 

" sasuke what the fuck are you doing here " he said harshly at me 

" im going to go and see saku and leave you guys to talk " itachi said and he looked at me and thn at naruto and ruined up the stairs to see saku 

no one pov

naruto was angry that sasuke was here he understood if he wanted to see his brother but he knew that wasn't the reason why . he stomped over and sat down. " why are you here Uchiha " naruto could never call him sasuke again as it didn't feel right . 

sasuke took a deep breath " im here because we need to talk about this " 

" talk about what " 

" I want to be in saku's life  look I know I dont deserve it but I want to be in his life please naruto I promise I wont ignore him I will always be there foe him no matter what I wont abandon him "

" if you really want to be in his life then fine but we will not get back together" naruto stopped as he shouted " ita bring down saku " naruto crossed his arms and legs with a smirk on his face knowing what will happen . 

at the corner of there eye they see itachi walking down the stars alone with saku who walked into the front room and walked over to naruto greeting him  with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

" mama who is that man uncle itachi didn't tell me who he was " 

naruto sat up still with his arms crossed " saku meet your father Uchiha meet your son saku " 

saku eyes went wide as he didn't believe that the man in front of him he looked at naruto who nodded and then looked at itachi who also nodded saku  looked back the raven in front of him " so your my father " the raven only nodded as saku walked over to him and kicked him in the knee making the raven gasp and grab him hurting knee . " that's what you get for hurting my mum do you know how many times he has cried himself to sleep how many times he has said your name is his sleep no well I do my mum didn't even want to see me of the first cuple of years because I looked so much like you. every time I asked who you were he would avoid the question until I asked him on my 7th birthday I was looking forward to hearing about you when I heard you cheated on him I was heart Brocken " saku let out his rage and told his dad what he thought and how he felt 

sasuke went quite while his son was shouting at him. he didn't know how much he hurt naruto he felt rally guilty sasuke bit his lip trying to keep his tears down, sasuke looked up the face his son " im sorry I felt really guilty once I found out that he left I regretted it every day I dont know why I did it I was young I was dumb I thought nothing mattered " sasuke couldn't hold the tears anymore he started to cry letting them roll down before continuing " im sorry I let the both of you down if I knew naruto was pregnant I wouldn't of done it I know I shouldn't of don it anyway I know i shouldn't be your father but I want to make it up to you please let me have another chance to be your father  please I beg you " 

naruto looked shocked at the raven to see he was crying since he hasn't seen him cry for years itachi looked shocked is well . saku looked behind him to give him the look of what do you think " its up to you saku he is your father so its up to you if you want to see him or not " saku nodded to tell his mama that he understands.

saku sighed and looked back at sasuke " ill give you one chance "   sasuke smiled and said " thank you " saku only nodded before he walked off and itachi following as he knew that his brother wanted to talk to naruto again alone. once they were up stairs 

" hows your knee Uchiha " naruto asked 

" its fine he has one powerful kick " naruto only nodded as he sat back down " is it true what saku said about you "      

"yes but that is in the past it's all better now" naruto knew he was lying to himself but didn't want to demit it since he was afraid it will end up the same a last time 

sasuke only nodded " thank you naruto for letting me see saku I know that you will never trust me again but can we at least be friends for saku " 

all naruto said was " sure" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

said I would update and I have woop woop sorry its not as long but oh well byee hope you enjoyed it 

-Ash