10 years later Part 2

naruto son saku aged 10

naruto aged 32

sasuke aged 33

itachi 36

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

naruto pov

it has been 10 years over these ten years has been a lot to handle since itachi has told me that sasuke has got married and has a kid with sakura and own's the biggest company in japan but he wont tell me what the names is. me and itachi did go out for a little while but we ended up braking it off because I still love sasuke and he understands that I also have a year old son called saku he has sasuke hair colour and skin but my messy hair and my blue eyes.

at the moment me and saku are fount room with our bags packed because itachi me and saku are moving back to japan. I am worried that I will bump into sasuke but I cant keep hiding forever. plus I miss all my old friends I did call them every now and then to check up and a lot has changed like. hinata and kiba broke up hinata is now going out with Gaara and kiba is gay which I didn't expect. shikamaru is going out with neji (dont kill me and I dont know who pot anyone else with so im going to continue with the story).

"naruto are you ok" I hear itachi say from behind me saku and i turn around.

"yer just a bit nerves but I know I can't hide forever" I give a small but worried smile

"ok well the car is out side" I nod and me and Saku get up and grab boxes and walk out the door to sit in the taxi as we say good bye to our old home. I let out a long sigh then I feel a hand on mine I look at saku and he looks at me.

"dont worry if we see that idoit then I will beat him up" I also told saku about his farther and he got so mad and ever since then he had decided that if he ever sees him then he will beat him up he has been working out just so that he can beat sasuke. I felt a small smile on my face then I let out a chuckle.

*time skip to when they land in japan* (1. im 2 lazy 2.i can't be bothered )

one we landed we got into the car and we made our way to our new house well my house itachi brought his own one because we all cant live together forever. once he helped us move all our stuff in our new house which saku loved since it had a big ish garden. anyway once our boxes was in the house itachi went to his house leaving me and saku to unpack. 

we finshed unpacking which took us about an hour or two I called saku down. 

"saku what would you like for dinner" I asked as he was about to enter the kitchen his face brightened up followed bye a big smile 

"can we go and get some tomato ramen please" 

"why dont  I take you to a place were I used to always go" I asked and ruffled his hair he nodded and went to put on our shoes and coats I got the house keys and wallet as we made our way out of the 2 bedroom house. I tuned round and locked the door we then walked down the street walking passed packed cars and an old park that I used to play at or I used to go where I was stressed out and needed to get my thoughts out. 

five minutes passed and we finally arrived it has changed a lot since I was last here we walked in and Teuchi (he used to serve naruto) had a really shocked face "Naruto is that really you" I gave him my best widen smile "yep its me old man its been ages" I scratched the back of my neck and sat down with saku who went shy Teuchi looked at saku "and who might you be" he asked I giggled "he is my son saku Uchiha Uzamaki" he looked at me again like I was crazy "before you ask how I can have kids and yes he is sasuke Uchiha kid and if you see him please don't tell him I want it to be a secret" he nodded "anywho what would you like to eat" 

saku spoke up before I could even reply "we will have one miso ramen and a tomato ramen please" he clapped his hands and we had a convocation on what we have been up to over the last ten years until we heard the door bell go being me I tuned around only to find all of my friends like kiba , Gaara , hinata , ino , sai , shikamaru , choji and neji. 

they all know I have a son but I didn't tell them that we were back in japan so this is something they was not expecting. once saku saw them he run over to them and jumped on kiba "UNCEL KIBA" he shouted which scared the shit out of kiba "wait saku what are you doing here" I giggled since no one noticed me yet they all looked up shocked once again "we have moved back to japan" I said and all of them runed up to me and gave me a hug some with tears of joy in there eyes some congratulating me back. 

we all ended up eating ramen together laughing and joking but that all changed a little since we started talking about things that were serious basically talking about saku's farther 

"so naruto what are you going to do when you see that ass hole and the slut because you can't hide forever and they will find out that you are here plus what are you going to say when he sees saku and ask's who the mother is " Neji asked 

I shrugged "well I didn't really think about it but when he sees saku I will tell him that it is is his child but I dont want him to have any delings with him unless saku wants to know him-" before I could continue I got cut off bye saku " I dont ant anything to do with him and I have told you this before mum if I see him I will beat him up" we all ended up laughing. I checked the time and saw it was 7pm and it was getting dark and we needed to go home since saku had school. we said bye to everyone and went home. 

at home saku said goodnight and went to bed I sat down on the sofa before my phone went off I groaned but answered it.  

Ita: "hi naru so I know you said.that you.we're looking for a job and you said you wanted to do it on your own but I have got you an interview tomorrow at 9:00 am at chdori don't be late bye *

before I could say anything itachi hung up I tried to call him back but the fucker tuned off his phone. I gave up and went to bed making sure my alarm was set before going to sleep.

*morning*

I woke up tuned off my alarm then went into the bathroom to do my morning stuff I then went down stairs made breakfast and put it on the table. I went back up the stairs to wake up saku who was still asleep after a couple of minutes trying to get him up I wake him up bye telling him he has ten minutes till school starts. And that was it he was out of bed at the speed of light.

I went back down stairs as he came running down "I was joking you have half an hour " he gave me the uchiha stare I rolled my eyes as saku sat down and ate his food.

"You ready for your new day at school"

"Yes mum I am I can't wait till I get a bunch more fan girls and fan boys. But yes I am really looking forward to being in uncle itachi class for english"

"Can you stop being sarcastic so what if you have fan boys/girls and remember don't tell anyone that you are an uchiha ok"

I see him nod "mum it's time to go" we get up and mAke our way to the car. Once we reach the school I give him a kiss on the cheak and mAke my way home to get ready for the interview.

I walk into my room putting on my suit and shoes I look at the time and it said 8:00 I once again make my way to the car and drive to chdori.

Once I arrive I go up to the front desk "hello I'm Naruto uzamaki I'm here for the job interview"

"30th floor big office at the end of the hall way"

I nod and make my way to the elevator I press the 30th floor and I wait till I hear the ding to say that I'm here I step out and mAke my way down. The hallway I was getting nerves as I reached the two doors. I knocked and waited till I heard the "come in" I gulped and pushed the doors open.

Only to see a chair that wasn't even facing me. "log time no see naruto" he chair tuned around and I saw

TBC

-----------------------------
So I hope you like this chapter sorry for any spelling mistakes and sorry for not updating. Tell me your feed back and how I can improve

~Ash