fuck you sasuke and flashbacks

Once they get back to the office Naruto goes straight back to work, as sasuke goes to his desk and sits down with a sigh and a hand rubbing his temple.

Sasuke started to work on his work again annoyed and frustrated he didn't want there lunch to go like that but was he expecting "oh sure you can see him any time" like that would happen.

He looked at his computer and replied to some emails from clients and partners.

"Mr uzumaki I'm sending you some folders to sort out, I need you to put them into years from 2018 to this year"

"Okay Mr uchiha"

Naruto got the files and done as sasuke said and sorted them out and labeled them. Sasuke started to hum a song until Naruto piped up.

"Can you stop humming that song"

"That song is our song it's a good song we used to sing it all the time together"

"No it's not our song because we aren't dating, and yes it was a good song now everytime I want to hear it I want to punch you in the face"

"Did I hurt you that much"

"What do you think you were cheating on me with my best friend and I walked in on you doing that so excuse me id say hurt is a understatement I'd say smashed shattered my Herat into pieces."

Naruto said typing away on the computer.

"If you never loved me you could of just said I want to brake up instead of me walking in on my boyfriend who had his cock shoved into my best friends pussy"

"I was dumb and scared and I did love you"

"We've been over this if you loved me you couldn't of did what you did"

"Naru- uzumaki can't you forgive and forget I thought you said we could be friends"

"No I can't just forgive something like that. And I regret that I said that I'm going to be your friend I am doing it for my son not for you"

"Don't you mean our son"

"No mine I raised him all his life while you were fuxking some cheap whore now my shift is over Goodbye"

Naruto walked out and goes down the hall with clenched firsts. When he Got Into the elevator he punched the wall beside him as he looked down and tears ran down his face as memories came back.

~flashback~

Naruto was walking down the locker hall when he saw his boyfriend wait for him at his locker.

"Morning naru"

"Morning sasu"

Sasuke kisses him on the cheek and made the blonde go red as he opens the locker to hide his blush.

He put the things he didn't need into his locker and the things he did need Naruto put into his bag.

Let's out a sigh.

"I can't believe that this is our last year"

"I know I can't believe it either I'm going to miss it"

"What because you are popular"

Jokes about a little but also meaning it.

"No because I meet the love of my life, that I will never hurt or leave I will stay with him forever"

Naruto blush darkened.

"Promise" holds out two fingers as a friendship promise thing. Kind of like the pinky swear but with two fingers and they lock and that promise could never be broken.