shit now have to tell him

Naruto's pov 

im waiting outside Saku's school. as the bell rings and all the children come running out to there parents. once I see saku I call him over he runs over and jumps on me with a wide toothy grin. 

" hello mummy " he says in a really happy voice 

" hi saku lets get into the car and take you to see uncle itachi as mummy has to get back to  work " saku nodded and jumped into the front seat of the black car still with the big smile on hid face. I get into the drivers side and put on my seat belt and started the car. 

" how was your first day at your new school "

" its was really good I made some new friends and the teachers are really nice the work that we are doing is two easy for me though I finshed the work before anyone else in the class " even though he is only a 10 year old he is really smart. 

" you are just like your dad " I said without thinking 

" what do you mean mummy " 

I sigh " your dad was really smart two he was the highest in the class and he finshed the work before anyone two " 

he only nodded before he tuned on the radio and his favourite song came on and he started to sing at the top of his lungs with the windows rolled all the way down. he was so cute we got out the car when we reached itachi' s house saku ran to the door and knocked on it, the door opened to revel itachi in a pink flowery apian I tried to hold in my laugh. as he picked up saku and gave him a kiss on the cheek I smiled to myself at the cute sight. 

" how's work going " he asked me as he put saku down. I only frowned.

" it was going well I guess until sakura tuned up " 

" fuck are you ok " 

" yer it was a awkward but I have to get back to the hell so ill pick saku up in about 3 to 4 hours " I smile and itachi nods I make my way back to the car get in and start the car to make my way back to the office 

*time skip to the office* 

I get out the car and go into the lobby before going into the elevator and knocking on the door waiting the come in once heard I push the doors open and make my way to my desk.

" Uchiha im back " I say as I put my bag down. 

" good come and sit on the sofa I wanted to talk to you about something and ask you a couple of questions " 

I gulp but nod walking over to the sofa that was in the corner of the room. 

" ok now who is saku "

" h-huh how do you know about saku " 

" when you asked what time was and I told you said shit im late to pick up saku " 

I gulped I need to be more careful of what I say now im not ready for him to know. 

" my ten son " 

" y-your what " wow I made the Uchiha stutter 

" I said my son you got a proplam with that " all of the sudden I wasn't sitting up anymore I was being pinned down with my hands above my head and sasuke straddling me. I gulp I tried not to look into his eyes but I couldn't move them my body wouldn't let me look away from the midnight eyes 

" of course I have a proplam with that who touched what is mine ill go and kill that bitch " 

this is unbeliever bull he still thinks im his I give off an sarcastic laugh " two things one Uchiha im not yours anymore two if you wanna kill the bitch that gave birth to him then you have to kill me " 

" you cant get pregnant your a dude " 

" I have this rear condition that hardly any men have so I have a womb " I spite back and his has  was shocked for a second before his facial expression changed to an angry one 

" fine who is the dad " 

" that is none of you business "

" I find it to you that it is and you cant hate me for cheating on you when you clearly  cheated on me "

" I didn't cheat on you bastard "

" when how can you have a son what is 10 years old when you were with me 10 years ago it dosnt make since unless you were cheating on me " I see his eyes widen like a reciliation "or is he mine"  

 I mange to push him off me I dont want to tell I get up and walk back to my desk but once again I am pinned again but to a wall hands above my head and his knee between my legs. I try and get him off me but I have no power I look into his eyes and before I new it he kissed. I was shocked I tried once again to get him off me but I couldn't he is to strong I gave up, I couldn't help but kiss back I missed our kisses they way our lips moved in snick the way he would dominate me , the way he would make me feel when we had sex I missed all of it. 

but all that was in the past I cant fall for him again as much as I want him he is married and I dont trust him anymore this is wrong I cant kiss him I managed to knee him in the dick and he finally moved back and groaned in pain. 

" n-naruto t-ell m-me is he m-mine " he said through coughing an heavy breathing , I sigh as  I realise that if I dont tell him now that he will still find out about it in the future. 

" yes saku is yours " I see his eyes widen " but the day I was going to tell you I found you with that slut and I went to kiba's that night but I didn't want to stay in this county any longer so I called itachi and I moved in then saku was born and itachi helped me rising him now if you dont mind I have to get back to my son "

I grabbed my bag and jacket and left. I dont know how it is going to be tomorrow I popularly wont come in.

sasuke pov 

' saku is my son and itachi didn't tell me ' sasuke kept repeating in his head over and over  he slammed his hands on his desk making a dent in the back wood then taking out his phone and scrolling though his contacts to find itachi clicked on it and pressed call 

(itachi  sasuke )

ring ,ring rin......  

s: why didn't you tell me I had a son

i: naruto told you 'sigh' I didn't tell you because it wasn't my news to tell and he was going to tell you but he caught you cheating  

s: yes ok I cheated on him and I feel really guilty about it. but you are my brother you are suppose to tell me these kind of things regardless 

i: saku are you ok sasuke I have to go bye

s: itachi dont..... deep 

" that basted hung up on me " sasuke said to himself I not just going to sit here I am going to go to itachi' s and I will force him to talk to me, I grab my bag and jacket  and go to my car. 

tbc 

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - -

sorry it was a short ish chapter 

-Ash