Choice - 2

Gulf POV

At that moment, my heart was filled with pain and sadness. All I can do is cry because of what happened. It's hard to imagine, just like that! His love and affection for me are gone! It's all gone! Those seven years, he threw all those memories that we shared, just like that. He is in love with someone else now!

There is no greater pain than hearing from the person you love your whole life that he doesn't love you anymore. It's only been two weeks since we had that conversation, but I feel like it's been years! I guess the saying is true! The time goes slower if you suffer from great pain, sadness, and depression.

I want this all to end! I want this pain to stop! That is why I decided to do this horrible thing! Something that I never thought I would ever think of doing, but I'm desperate! I just want this pain and suffering to stop! I want it all to stop!

Author POV

Gulf: Why! Why am I still alive! I should have died! I want to die! Please let me die!

Gulf yelled inside his hospital room; he was confined after his roommate/best friend found him. He committed suicide by drowning himself in their bathtub. He also overdosed himself with her sleeping pills.

Kayla: Please don't say that, friend! Please don't be like that!

Gulf: Please, Kayla! Let me die! I want to die!"

Kayla: Gulf, how can you do that to yourself! Thankfully, I arrived on time! If not! God! I couldn't imagine what would have happened to me if that had happened! You know you are the only one left to me, right? I don't have my parents too, like you, you are my only friend, and now you do this?

Gulf: I don't want to live anymore! It's hurt! It hurts! I suffered enough already! I don't want to feel this pain anymore! I just want to stop all of this! Please! Let me stop this!

Kayla: I know what you are going through is hard, but it's not enough reason for you to do this! Just because of that man, you will kill yourself.

Gulf: It's because I don't want to prolong this pain and suffering anymore! Every second that passed, the pain was increasing and eating me alive! Did you know that it's our wedding day today? I should have been celebrating the best day of my life, but here I am, alone and suffering. Mew is not coming to me! He doesn't love me anymore! He threw me away, Kayla! Just like that! He doesn't love me anymore!

Kayla: I know, Gulf! I know how it hurts you that the guy you love so much left you and doesn't love you anymore. I can understand what you feel! Remember when my boyfriend left me? I want to die, too, right? What did you say to me again? That I should keep living my life because my life is not done yet! I'm not done yet.

Gulf: Kayla! Your boyfriend died! He didn't mean to leave you here alone! At least, you know that even in the last seconds of his life, he loves you! He wants to be with you! Not like me! Mew left me for someone else! Mew left me because he doesn't love me anymore! He decided to leave me! What do you think is much worse than that!

Kayla: Yes, the reason for them leaving us is different, but we are the same in the case of losing the one we love.

Gulf: I want all of this to stop! Kayla! Please help me to stop all of this! I'm too hurt now! I'm suffering too much! I just want to die so that maybe in another life, I can be with someone who will truly love me! Someone who wouldn't leave me! Someone who is for me only! Please! Let me die!

Gulf started to berserk and tried to pull his IV. Kayla stands from her seat to try and stop it.

Kayla: Gulf! Please stop! You're hurting yourself! Please stop! Remember the times that I'm like this too! Remember how I tried to kill myself too because I wanted to be with my boyfriend in the next life. But I didn't do it! It's because of you! I don't want to leave you! We are all we've got in this life! You and Me! How can you say that you want to die! In that time that you are trying to kill yourself! Didn't you think of me even just for a second? Huh? Didn't you think what I would feel if you left me too!