The one, who love - 6

Mew POV

I became crazy after Gulf left me that morning, just like that! I become crazy for I don't know how long precisely! I look for Gulf everywhere I can possibly think. Everywhere my car can reach! Even at his parent's house, I had a fight with his mom that they even called the police on me!

I literally become crazy, mad man, psychotic, or anything you can call a crazy person. The worst is Jerome and Sam keep telling me that they do not know where Gulf is, but they will say to me that he is okay! That nothing wrong happens to him! They even said that I need to stop looking for him because I can never find who doesn't want to be seen. I need to let go of Gulf! They said I need to move on already!

Are they crazy? How can I move on if we never had proper talk or closure! The last time I saw Gulf, I knew there was something going on with him! I thought we would tell me all about it in the morning, but I was wrong! He just left me! Who wouldn't become crazy thinking about that?

My life became miserable when Gulf left me! My whole world felt like it had stopped! I never stop looking for him! I need to find him! He must come back because I need him to come back!

~~~

Author POV

After almost two years

Jerome: Are you sure about this?

Samantha: Honestly, I don't know! I can't believe what I hear too!

Jerome: What did she say? He looks like now?

Samantha: My friend just said that his hair is longer than before, his fair skin turned into a tan! But my friend is sure that he is really him!

Jerome: Are you sure? Do you want to go?

Samantha: Yes! of course, I will go! I will grab any chance to see him again! I don't care if it's sure or not!

Jerome: I know! It's Gulf! Of course, you're concerned!

Mew decided to get their attention.

Mew: Knock! Knock! You two seem so serious, ahh!

Samantha and Jerome instantly become shocked.

Jerome: Ahh, it's nothing! It's about our project!

Mew: Do you want some coffee?

Jerome: No, thanks!

Mew: Okay!

Mew then walks to the coffee machine, but then he speaks again without looking at them.

Mew: Sam, where is Gulf

Jerome: Why are you asking?

Samantha: Did you hear us?

Sam and Jerome said in unison. They were shocked when they realized their mistake.

Jerome: Sam!

Sam: Oh, No!

Mew laughs at them!

Mew: Can you share what you are talking about with me so that I know!

Jerome: Ahh, Mew!

Sam: Jerome, deal with him!

Mew: Tell me!

Jerome: Ahh, Mew! I don't think you need to know anything! It's better if you don't know! I will confirm this first before we tell you!

Mew started to become frustrated