You - 3

Gulf POV

Gulf POV

After that breakup, I tried to focus myself on moving on! I know I needed to do this not just for Mew, but most importantly, it's for me! I wanted to continue my life even if Mew was not there with me anymore.

But I don't know! It seems like Destiny has been playing with me because a month after Mew and I broke up. I found out that I was three months pregnant! Yes, I'm pregnant even though I'm gay! The doctor said that I'm a very rare case. One in a million, they said. I have both the reproductive organ of a man and a woman. Man on the outside, but a woman inside.

Maybe this is why, ever since I was a child. I've known for a fact that I'm gay. I never felt that I'm a boy except, of course, if I'm looking at my body parts down there. I don't have a choice but to tell my family about it. Thankfully, they accepted my child and me. I also told them about what happened to Mew and me. I really don't want to Mew about this because I don't want to make things more complicated, but my mom said that I must tell him! He has the right to know about my condition, and I should still ask him what he would want to do about it.

I don't know what will happen, especially now that he is starting to build his family with Alexa, but for my child's sake! I know! I don't have a choice but to do this.

Author POV

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Mew's mom: Oh, Gulf! What are you doing here? It's been a while since I last saw you!

Gulf: Ah, sorry, Auntie! Is Mew there? I needed to talk to him.

Mew's mom: Ahh, he is at work, but I know he is about to go home already! come inside! You can wait for him there!

Gulf: Okay, Auntie!

They are now seated in the living room.

Mew's mom: Here! Juice for you!

Gulf: Ah, thank you! Auntie!

Mew's mom: Here, Siomai, for you! I remember how much you love eating this when you are here! I'm sure...

She couldn't finish her words when Gulf acted like he was about to vomit because of the smell of the Siomai in front of him.

Gulf: Auntie! Please put that away from me! I can't take the smell! (She immediately put it back in the kitchen.

Mew's mom: Gulf! Are you okay? Why are you acting like that? Are you sick?

Gulf: No, Auntie! It's just that ever since I learned that I'm pregnant, I've been so sensitive with everything!

Mew's mom: What? Are you pregnant? But how!

Gulf: Yes, Auntie! I know it's shocking because Im a guy, but according to my doctors, It's true! I'm pregnant, and my case is very rare.